• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Addressing Areas of ACTUAL Need

AZGrizFan

DONOR
Why bring in another QB at all? That wasn't really an area of need (OK, maybe it was with Hill's inabilities last year)...

And conversely, the areas of ACTUAL need, like OL and CB, we've gotten zip squat nada nothing in the way of transfers, and they let GO the only legit CB recruit that was already committed and didn't/haven't replaced him...

And now what happens with Gavin Robertson (HS teammate of Jensen)? Does he stay?

Honestly, WTF is going on in Missoula (I only ask because I'm too far removed and don't understand)...

Coaching changes are tough. Pretty much count on losing several other players before fall camp unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZGrizFan said:
Why bring in another QB at all? That wasn't really an area of need (OK, maybe it was with Hill's inabilities last year)...

And conversely, the areas of ACTUAL need, like OL and CB, we've gotten zip squat nada nothing in the way of transfers, and they let GO the only legit CB recruit that was already committed and didn't/haven't replaced him...

And now what happens with Gavin Robertson (HS teammate of Jensen)? Does he stay?

Honestly, WTF is going on in Missoula (I only ask because I'm too far removed and don't understand)...

He's in a bit more difficult position eligibility wise isn't he? He'd have to transfer down only vs JUCO and go D1 again, which GJ has that opportunity. I must say at this point, I'm loving the BH lovers still rubbing his sack with this stuff happening.
But...this always happens with coaching changes...take a look at the last few coaching changes, certainly not that many bigger named players leaving for whatever reason. I hope GJ ends up at OK State!

AZGrizFan said:

I highly doubt the guy is going to run away from the football team at the first sign of adversity, if you can even call it that. I'm sure he'll make new friends just fine. You're right though, Stitt did leave the roster lacking in areas. Will take a little while for the new coaching staff to fix those problems, but no doubt they're working on it and will get it right.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Coaching changes are tough. Pretty much count on losing several other players before fall camp unfortunately.

three years and counting, not off to the best start to form team chemistry it looks like.

fanofzoo said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

three years and counting, not off to the best start to form team chemistry it looks like.

Pretty sure way more players left when Stitty showed up.

jcu27 said:
fanofzoo said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Pretty sure way more players left when Stitty showed up.
Your right, seems so long ago.

G-BEARS said:
SoldierGriz said:
Yukon said:
AZGrizFan said:

They married?

:lol:

I think AZ is just really concerned about his ability to make new friends. Friendship was a really important thing in Stitt's system ya know.

I don't think AZ worries much about making new friends. If he's like me - the plate is full with the current bunch of idiots. :)

Back