• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

advice for the lovelorn?

AllWeatherFan said:
You know how you know citay is talking about Griz basketball? The term "redshirt policy" is a dead giveaway.

yes. this "girl" and i often discuss "redshirt policy," as opposed to "no shirt" policy. then my wife came along.

citay said:
AllWeatherFan said:
You know how you know citay is talking about Griz basketball? The term "redshirt policy" is a dead giveaway.

yes. this "girl" and i often discuss "redshirt policy," as opposed to "no shirt" policy. then my wife came along.

Damn metaphor and symbolism, grumble grumble.

Ursa Major said:
You have to consider all of your other options. The girl next door to the east of you is a loser with a very low potential. Her father is a hot-head too. The girl next door to the west is having a good year and is starting to gather attention. Her downside is that she is drug addled and her people have a reputation for being underachieving white trash. The whole lot isn't very bright.

You have the Mormon girls down the road. History shows they will never put out. The girl from NoDak is a fatty and no one pays any attention to her because her brother is a star hockey player. The girl from Idaho is the new girl at school. She has a nasty reputation and your family has had a long-tern feud with her family reminiscent of the Hatfields and McCoys. The girl from Colorado is a dullard and smells like a stock yard. Her own family ignores her. The girl from Portland is a thug and belongs to a gang. The girl from Arizona has a lazy eye and everyone takes her for granted. She likely has several STDs.

The girl from California is looking hot this year although her big sisters have always been a lot more attractive. She has never gone all the way and the rumor is that she is saving herself for marriage. She is more than likely to never put out.

If you look at all your choices it seems like you're doing fairly well!

:lol: :clap:

Keep her Citay. Her mother is still hot.

Latest posts

Back