• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz 2014-15 roster now up at GoGriz

grizzlyjournal

The 2014-15 Montana Grizzlies player roster has been updated and is now up @ GoGriz.

http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/mont-m-baskbl-mtt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It confirms that Andy Martin is no longer on the team. The "official" addition to the roster appears to be walk-on Gavin DeJong of Manhattan.

This is a roster with a very young and untested front-court.

But ... just under the player roster is the updated coaches roster. The Griz are in good hands.

Can't wait for practice to commence!

Good to see the roster released. I am disappointed in Andy Martin not being on the roster. Rightfully so, remaining on scholarship though. Needless to say, this team cannot afford to lose Breunig due to injury. It will be interesting to see what lineups DeCuire uses.

Other than the handling of Andy Martin, I really like everything DeCuire and staff have done.

I cannot wait for the season to start.

Roster shows Weisner as RS Jr......won't he be senior this year and Lopez as FR...but isn't he now a sophomore? And it's now 2014/2015..... so only 3 errors putting together a 15 man roster.

Go Griz.com??!!

Mousegriz said:
Roster shows Weisner as RS Jr......won't he be senior this year and Lopez as FR...but isn't he now a sophomore? And it's now 2014/2015..... so only 3 errors putting together a 15 man roster.

Go Griz.com??!!

duly nated.

Mousegriz said:

Go Griz.com??!!

Maybe it's because they have higher priorities?

WyomingGrizFan said:
Mousegriz said:

Go Griz.com??!!

Such as???

'68griz said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
Mousegriz said:

Go Griz.com??!!

Such as???

Don't ask me; ask them.

mtgrizrule said:
Good to see the roster released. I am disappointed in Andy Martin not being on the roster. Rightfully so, remaining on scholarship though. Needless to say, this team cannot afford to lose Breunig due to injury. It will be interesting to see what lineups DeCuire uses.

Other than the handling of Andy Martin, I really like everything DeCuire and staff have done.

I cannot wait for the season to start.

You must be kidding. Martin was a wasted scholarship. He could never play at this level. In reality, I am not sure he could play at any collegiate level.

Not too sure what going on with this, but I saw Kevin Henderson on the field with the basketball team on Saturday night (UM/USD).

I wonder if he is back and is walking on?

Just odd that he was with the team and a few recruits on the field.

Maynardsgametrail said:
Not too sure what going on with this, but I saw Kevin Henderson on the field with the basketball team on Saturday night (UM/USD).

I wonder if he is back and is walking on?

Just odd that he was with the team and a few recruits on the field.

That is interesting... I didn't find him listed in the student directory for the U of M though. The student directory appears to be out of date though. It still shows Emerson and DeShields for example. He has mentioned being back in class on twitter but I have no idea what school he's at. It could be he is at the U of M still and the directory just isn't updated.

Wouldn't mind seeing Henderson back!

WyomingGrizFan said:
Potomac Griz said:
Wouldn't mind seeing Henderson back!

+1
Henderson is at Lewis-Clark State with Nick Emerson and Jake Wiley.

My wife has a friend that played ball there and follows their athletics pretty close. She says along with those three they have some big from over-seas (Africa i think) that was a D1 recruit but couldn't get cleared by the ncaa. Be interesting to follow them.

Anyone have the scoop on Mueller? I don't think he was completely healthy until late last year. I hope he chose to drop down and didn't have to give up basketball because of health concerns. Seemed like a good kid. I liked watching him shoot, he had a weird looking shot but it went up really quick and was accurate.

Latest posts

Back