• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Feb. Bracket Buster

first11

any word on date of this game, and where it would be played....I saw on schedule either 17th or 18th with TBA....

Any one hearing anything? Who would you like to see in Missoula?

http://www.espnbracketbusters.com/site/index.php/about" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doubt it will happen but would love to see St. Mary's come here and then we would get to play them the following year at their place. Officialy announcement will be next Monday the 30th.

A complete aside, but, MAN, how bad is the basketball in Sacramento?? Sac State's RPI is 339, and UCD's is 344, putting both of them in the bottom 5 teams in the nation. That's simply ridiculous.

Collegesportsmadness.com has you playing Fresno State. That is what they think at least. They are saying Weber will play Buffalo in our game.

wildkyle said:
Collegesportsmadness.com has you playing Fresno State. That is what they think at least. They are saying Weber will play Buffalo in our game.

Well, that's kinda boring.

Personally, I'd love to see ODU.

Put together some predictions on the matchups... my guess is UC Santa Barbara because they seem to have similar profiles. That would be a pretty interesting matchup IMO.

http://www.bigskybball.com/2012/01/predictions-on-big-sky-bracket-buster.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have a feeling we wont be getting Nevada even though our RPI is 72 and Nevada's is 71, but still hoping for a tv game.

Brother Bear said:
What time today do they announce the Bracket Buster opponent and date? Anybody know? Are we playing UC-Santa Barbara?

As per the ESPN website, 6:30 PM, EST tonight (Monday) on ESPNU

Nope. ESPN3

Not certain about BSTV.

Whoops, not even the "Trey" it would appear. So I would presume that would leave the game open to be shown on BSTV.

This means next year the Griz will go to Hawaii & play, I would be pissed if I was a senior missing out on a free trip to Hawaii. :lol:

I am assuming that the game will be available on Big Sky TV... it is all put on by the schools and can't imagine they would be prohibited from airing it.

Back