• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BRACKETOLOGY (busted)

LivingstonNative

With UMBC making the biggest upset in tournament history and Loyola-Chicago as a cinderella, I know most brackets are blown. This is the year most any team could win it all. When I filled out my bracket, I did not know who to pick for upsets. However, I did go out on a limb and pick Gonzaga to win the title. It’s a long shot but I went with it.
I’m curious to know what team everyone picked to win it all this year?

I’ve got all 4 final 4 left. Gonzaga, Kentucky, Purdue, Villanova . Now how they got there...that’s a different story hahaha. I picked Purdue but they now have an injury. Nova is the best team, so we will see

LivingstonNative said:
With UMBC making the biggest upset in tournament history and Loyola-Chicago as a cinderella, I know most brackets are blown. This is the year most any team could win it all. When I filled out my bracket, I did not know who to pick for upsets. However, I did go out on a limb and pick Gonzaga to win the title. It’s a long shot but I went with it.
I’m curious to know what team everyone picked to win it all this year?
Gonzaga is anything but a long shot. They were the best team in the country all year last year and may be again this year

AZDoc said:
I’ve got all 4 final 4 left. Gonzaga, Kentucky, Purdue, Villanova . Now how they got there...that’s a different story hahaha. I picked Purdue but they now have an injury. Nova is the best team, so we will see

It is impossible to have Purdue and Villanova in the final 4. They are in the same bracket (the East Regional) and would meet to see who would get to the final 4. Kansas is the number 1 seed in the Midwest Regional.

AZDoc said:

It is impossible to have Purdue and Villanova in the final 4. They are in the same bracket (the East Regional) and would meet to see who would get to the final 4. Kansas is the number 1 seed in the Midwest Regional.

Griz1 said:
AZDoc said:

Oops sorry duke. I got ahead of myself and was saying Villanova is the best team. Lost 2 of the 4 tonight though

"Everybody's doing the Michigan Rag.." - The Singing Frog

"Boom boom boom boom...
Picked the wrong Michigan" - cclarkblues

Back