• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BisoNation back after 4 months

Bisonation

its been 4 months EGRIZ Free for me. I havent missed you guys, but wanted to say Im still alive.

quite frankly im BORED with NDSU winning every year & I wish NDSU was FBS so I just got to the point where I didnt even want to chat with any other fcs fanbases....

but alas, we are stuck here 1 more year, so I might as well come back & talk some trash :eek:

so What did I miss??

Bisonation said:
its been 4 months EGRIZ Free for me. I havent missed you guys, but wanted to say Im still alive.

quite frankly im BORED with NDSU winning every year & I wish NDSU was FBS so I just got to the point where I didnt even want to chat with any other fcs fanbases....

but alas, we are stuck here 1 more year, so I might as well come back & talk some trash :eek:

so What did I miss??

CDA and his teasing.....Carson Wentz and all of the NFL draft discussion. A few fat jokes.....

Thanks for alerting the media as well. I thought I read of your return on talking trash nation, but it was the internet after all so it's best to take everything you read with a marg.

No chance of Big 12 unless you have major money backing you. FedEx is sponsoring Memphis. Big conferences are looking for major sponsor money.

Back