• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Medical Breakthrough: Cure for Shyness

polsongrizz

Medical Breakthrough: Cure for Shyness

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila(r).

Tequila(r) is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila(r) can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Tequila(r) almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses, you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila(r).

Tequila(r) may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila(r). However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

Tequila(r): Leave Shyness Behind!

Is that the generic brand, or the brand name Patron?

I believe this is considered by some to be a miracle drug, as it also cures ugliness, being poor, and being dumb. I have heard it makes you smart, rich and good looking.

I have also tried the Tres Generationes to cure various illnesses. It seems to work for about 10 hours, but is very good.

This stuff is known as Grinning whiskey in my circle of amigo's.
I highly reccomend it! Who can resist people with a big smile on their face and a big drink in their hand?

315_pendleton.JPG

On our steelhead fishing trips, we proudly refer to ourselves as "Team Pendleton". I am surprised by the number of former Crown drinkers who are now onto it. I am not really even a whiskey fan, and I like it.

Downwiththefoe said:
I highly reccomend it! Who can resist people with a big smile on their face and a big drink in their hand?

315_pendleton.JPG

Hey, I tried some of that stuff!! :thumb:

I have been told that it only works if taken internally...I'll try some before I go to my in-laws for Christmas-

Bozgriz said:
I have been told that it only works if taken internally...I'll try some before I go to my in-laws for Christmas-

and they will try some right after you leave. :thumb: :drinking:

Downwiththefoe said:

315_pendleton.JPG
\

It will do in a pinch, but I am not a big fan of blended whiskey's. Woodford Reserve bourbon on the other hand is pure fun in a bottle. Don't for get to take the cooking class while in Ol' Kentuck. We arrived at 10AM and the very first thing we do is get our own fifth and start mixing drinks, oh ya baby... :party: :party:

Woodford_300.jpg

Hammer said:
Downwiththefoe said:

315_pendleton.JPG

Hey, I tried some of that stuff!! :thumb:

I believe this is the exact bottle I had a couple pulls off of, thanks to Foe and Alpha's bet!! Good stuff!!

thumb_IMG_3639.jpg

Latest posts

Back