• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can't win for losing

Glendivegriz

DONOR
New report today says the hole in the ozone layer is shrinking. I stupidly thought this was a good thing. I mean we gave up aerosol cans, changed cooling systems because this widening hole in the ozone was going to destroy the planet. Right! Not so fast. Now they say it will speed up global warming. :roll:

EverettGriz said:
Umm, yeah. That IS a good thing.

Maaaaybbbeeeee what we've been doing is working?

Not so fast, https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/07/02/are-scientists-preparing-for-a-flipflop-back-to-global-cooling-predictions/

We cannot do anything to the environment, if we try, if we stop , if we dont do anything.

We dont have the power to fu*k with mother nature

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
We cannot do anything to the environment, if we try, if we stop , if we dont do anything.

Every university,politician,grant seeking scientists,on the take for climate change would consider you a flat earther.

First of all they don't believe in "Mother Nature" and their goal is to help the earth, like they have been looking after the people of the USA

Lord help us.

spsyk said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Every university,politician,grant seeking scientists,on the take for climate change would consider you a flat earther.

First of all they don't believe in "Mother Nature" and their goal is to help the earth, like they have been looking after the people of the USA

Lord help us.

Man's arrogance is what it is called. Nothing we have done can not be undone by a force of nature. Do you really believe all the emissions of man on a daily basis outweigh the toxic nature of a volcanic eruption? While I agree we want to do our best, believing that we hold the balance of global warming/cooling/change, etc... is not supported by any empirical data of a significant period to warrant the alarm being tolled by these people.

Glendivegriz said:
spsyk said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Lord help us.

Man's arrogance is what it is called. Nothing we have done can not be undone by a force of nature. Do you really believe all the emissions of man on a daily basis outweigh the toxic nature of a volcanic eruption? While I agree we want to do our best, believing that we hold the balance of global warming/cooling/change, etc... is not supported by any empirical data of a significant period to warrant the alarm being tolled by these people.
_72046527_72044080.jpg
1460180121476.jpg
gr8-pacific.jpg
heads+sand.jpg

3 pictures of what? 250,000 sqft on the entire foot print of earth.

Wow I'm convinced!

Less than 1/4 of a grain of sand on all the beaches in the world

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
3 pictures of what? 250,000 sqft on the entire foot print of earth.

Wow I'm convinced!

Less than 1/4 of a grain of sand on all the beaches in the world

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What do you expect from Missouri. Home of the Arkansas rejects.

Back