• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

For The Liberals:

One question - are any of you foolish enough to believe Trump and/or the modern Republican Party is the answer, or even has any answers?

firmgriz said:
One question - are any of you foolish enough to believe Trump and/or the modern Republican Party is the answer, or even has any answers?[/quote

Well, we are smart enough to know the Hillary, Bernie and the Dems aren't.

Glendivegriz said:
firmgriz said:
One question - are any of you foolish enough to believe Trump and/or the modern Republican Party is the answer, or even has any answers?[/quote

Well, we are smart enough to know the Hillary, Bernie and the Dems aren't.

If you keep pouring gas on a fire, the results will always be the same...Trump may or may not be the answer to our problems, but he is definitely a different source to attempt fixing them... He is the start of removing all career politicians in DC...Maybe we can get term limits finally!

firmgriz said:
One question - are any of you foolish enough to believe Trump and/or the modern Republican Party is the answer, or even has any answers?

There should be a puke bag given when going into the polling place this election, however thus far Trump has not left Americans behind to die, then lie to the Ameican people, so an election could be won for the most incompetent president in my lifetime

So consequentially the only choice I have is evident.

Although, I am open to dialog and try to convince me that I am wrong, by pointing out President Obama's and since Clinton would be a third term for Obama, their accomplishments in the last eight years.

AllWeatherFan said:
"Free stuff?" As in corporate welfare and religious tax-exempt status?

Hard to have a valid conversation, without having a profile of whom you are conversing with, so with that said I will assume that you are employed as, 1 a state or federal employee, 2 employed in education, 3 or you just live in your parents basement with massive school loans with your degree in Harry Potter Therory, and totally uniformed.

In total agreement, Corporate Welfare should be eliminated, a people put in jail for some of there schemes.

Now about tax exempt status for religious organization, I will assume that you are OK with releiving this excepting as well to Plan Parenthood, Unions, and 501's

spsyk said:
AllWeatherFan said:
"Free stuff?" As in corporate welfare and religious tax-exempt status?

Hard to have a valid conversation, without having a profile of whom you are conversing with, so with that said I will assume that you are employed as, 1 a state or federal employee, 2 employed in education, 3 or you just live in your parents basement with massive school loans with your degree in Harry Potter Therory, and totally uniformed.

In total agreement, Corporate Welfare should be eliminated, a people put in jail for some of there schemes.

Now about tax exempt status for religious organization, I will assume that you are OK with releiving this excepting as well to Plan Parenthood, Unions, and 501's

Fair enough. I will assume you drive a big rig, live alone and wear a size XXXL "happiness is a warm gut pile" T-shirt.

My Dad was right. He said, "Son, that degree in Russian Art theory just won't open too many doors for you.....". Should have listened to the Old Man.

Sorry to burst all your bubbles, but it us, we the people, that have put all of those "politicians' in power. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Latest posts

Back