• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

biga75 said:
reinell30 said:
I wish he had the power to fire senators and congressman. I would get rid of Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and McCain to start. Then anyone over 12 years in office would be next.

Wow...
Might as well just change us over to a dictatorship while we're at it eh? Who needs elections and all that shit anymore now that Hair Drumph is in charge :?

How so? I believe by getting rid of the career politicians will make a much stronger democracy. When our constitution was adopted it was never meant to be supported by career politicians, remember?
Like Trump stated in his drive to the WH, he would like to drain the swamp.

Are you happy with the career politicians?

reinell30 said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:
I wish he had the power to fire senators and congressman. I would get rid of Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and McCain to start. Then anyone over 12 years in office would be next.

Wow...
Might as well just change us over to a dictatorship while we're at it eh? Who needs elections and all that shit anymore now that Hair Drumph is in charge :?

How so? I believe by getting rid of the career politicians will make a much stronger democracy. When our constitution was adopted it was never meant to be supported by career politicians, remember?

I am certainly not happy with career politicians, but it shouldn't be up to the President to show them the door - their constituents should vote them out if they're so dissatisfied with them. The biggest obstacle to that is the ridiculous amount of money that has been allowed to influence elections due to the Citizens United decision. That makes it very hard for a truly better alternative to run if they can't win over the deep pockets.
I do like Trump's stance on term limits though, and if he could get just that one change implemented, I will consider him a successful President. Unfortunately, I think you and I both know that the career politicians would never vote to enact something like that.

biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

Wow...

Haha ... what we have now is a nation wide experiment on how long the slow learners will take to admit their disastrous mistake. And, how many will never admit it. I'm hoping they can prop the baboon up until near the mid-terms while bogging his lunatic "agenda" down to minimize the damage. Meanwhile, it's hilarious to watch them rationalize incompetence, unparalleled idiocy and outright treason for all to see. Should destroy the "conservative" brand for two generations ... a better job than Hoover did. Oh, uh, boys, that's not the vacuum cleaner.

biga75 said:
reinell30 said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

Wow...

I am certainly not happy with career politicians, but it shouldn't be up to the President to show them the door - their constituents should vote them out if they're so dissatisfied with them. The biggest obstacle to that is the ridiculous amount of money that has been allowed to influence elections due to the Citizens United decision. That makes it very hard for a truly better alternative to run if they can't win over the deep pockets.
I do like Trump's stance on term limits though, and if he could get just that one change implemented, I will consider him a successful President. Unfortunately, I think you and I both know that the career politicians would never vote to enact something like that.

I know it is the truth the career politicians make all the rules for themselves. I believe the American people should be allowed to vote on politicians salaries and benefits as well. But you know that will never happen either. They have the best of everything, otherwise they wouldn't keep running.
Now don't get me wrong, their really are a FEW good ones.
I do like Jon Tester.

biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

Wow...

I love the self aggrandizing military types who tell you all about serving the nation and saving us for democracy, then in their next breath, they reveal how much they really hate democracy and all that America stands for.

Fat Bruno said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

Wow...

I love the self aggrandizing military types who tell you all about serving the nation and saving us for democracy, then in their next breath, they reveal how much they really hate democracy and all that America stands for.

I served over 22 years on active duty. If you never served this country in the military, you have no right to judge those that gave you the right to bitch.

I do hate to say that people like you have the right to live in my country thanks to people like me and all the other veterans!

Fat Bruno, have you ever held a full time job that you worked at out of the house? Are you retired? Do you draw welfare? Social Security? A pension? Just live on food stamps? Ever serve in the Military, Guard or Reserve? Did you attend or are you attending college? Was/is your college paid for by someone else?
I await your answers.......

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

Wow...

I served over 22 years on active duty. If you never served this country in the military, you have no right to judge those that gave you the right to bitch.

I do hate to say that people like you have the right to live in my country thanks to people like me and all the other veterans!

Fat Bruno, have you ever held a full time job that you worked at out of the house? Are you retired? Do you draw welfare? Social Security? A pension? Just live on food stamps? Ever serve in the Military, Guard or Reserve? Did you attend or are you attending college? Was/is your college paid for by someone else?

You have an excellent talent for missing the point. Yes, I have served in the military, and have never been stupid enough to believe I was serving anyone but various corrupt corporations and the corrupt defense industry. People like you who strut around and bloviate endlessly about your service, then demonstrate you have no clue about the ideals you were supposedly serving sicken me. Your traitorous, draft dodging hero, Trump, might want to answer some of your questions, as well.

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

Wow...

So, how do you Trumperhhoids feel now that Trump has proven to be a traitor as well as having been exposed for being incompetent, insane, inept and ignorant?

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
biga75 said:
Wow...

So, how do you Trumperhhoids feel now that Trump has proven to be a traitor as well as having been exposed for being incompetent, insane, inept and ignorant?

You must really need a hug? I hope we can meet in person someday and have a beer or two.

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:

You must really need a hug? I hope we can meet in person someday and have a beer or two.

Sure, but how do you Trumperhhoids feel now that Trump has proven to be a traitor as well as having been exposed for being incompetent, insane, inept and ignorant?

Glendivegriz said:
You people citing impeachment have read the Constitution correct? Plus, given the make-up of Congress and the increasing likelihood that the Democrats will not have a majority makes it highly unlikely.

Actually a majority won't matter if it keeps on going the same. You can only be caught in so many lies before it is over. Republicans in Congress are behind him based solely on his party affiliation. The stink will be bad enough soon and they will turn. No one should back a liar and traitor and anyone that sticks with him because you don't want to admit they were wrong is showing pretty bad character. I love my brothers, but I wouldn't back either one for President and they are way more qualified than the Donald. Maybe their wasn't a good choice for President this year; but that doesn't mean we should should put up with incompetence.

...those that voted trump...
...rather eat his table scraps...
...than admit they were wrong...

... :shock: ...

coyote said:
Glendivegriz said:
You people citing impeachment have read the Constitution correct? Plus, given the make-up of Congress and the increasing likelihood that the Democrats will not have a majority makes it highly unlikely.

Actually a majority won't matter if it keeps on going the same. You can only be caught in so many lies before it is over. Republicans in Congress are behind him based solely on his party affiliation. The stink will be bad enough soon and they will turn. No one should back a liar and traitor and anyone that sticks with him because you don't want to admit they were wrong is showing pretty bad character. I love my brothers, but I wouldn't back either one for President and they are way more qualified than the Donald. Maybe their wasn't a good choice for President this year; but that doesn't mean we should should put up with incompetence.

Traitor huh. Please be specific with citations.

Well, he was in love with Vladimir until Vlad began to see he was a flake and might not be of use to him. Now the romance is cooling off. How are you liking him stabbing his gullible supporters in the back several times already ... or is the denial too strong?

Glendivegriz said:
coyote said:
Glendivegriz said:

Actually a majority won't matter if it keeps on going the same. You can only be caught in so many lies before it is over. Republicans in Congress are behind him based solely on his party affiliation. The stink will be bad enough soon and they will turn. No one should back a liar and traitor and anyone that sticks with him because you don't want to admit they were wrong is showing pretty bad character. I love my brothers, but I wouldn't back either one for President and they are way more qualified than the Donald. Maybe there wasn't a good choice for President this year; but that doesn't mean we should should put up with incompetence.

I have said enough. It won't make any difference to you what I say until you have had enough personally. I believe most people will get there in 6 months unless Trump changes drastically.

coyote said:
Glendivegriz said:
coyote said:
Glendivegriz said:

Actually a majority won't matter if it keeps on going the same. You can only be caught in so many lies before it is over. Republicans in Congress are behind him based solely on his party affiliation. The stink will be bad enough soon and they will turn. No one should back a liar and traitor and anyone that sticks with him because you don't want to admit they were wrong is showing pretty bad character. I love my brothers, but I wouldn't back either one for President and they are way more qualified than the Donald. Maybe there wasn't a good choice for President this year; but that doesn't mean we should should put up with incompetence.

I have said enough. It won't make any difference to you what I say until you have had enough personally. I believe most people will get there in 6 months unless Trump changes drastically.

A whole lot of nothing but liberal talking points. :clap:

Glendivegriz said:
coyote said:
Glendivegriz said:
coyote said:

How does that go? "There Are None So Blind
As Those Who Will Not See."

The new health "plan" ... well, it would be a plan in 3 Stooge land ... is going well. Do you think 24 million newly educated voters will make a difference in the mid term? If the astounding fool makes it that far?

coyote said:
Glendivegriz said:
coyote said:
Glendivegriz said:

How does that go? "There Are None So Blind
As Those Who Will Not See."

Yep a whole lot of nothing.

Latest posts

Back