• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ISIS Quaking

Glendivegriz

DONOR
Holder is launching a criminal investigation into the beheading of Foley. That will get their attention.

I will assume this administration will have the same results as they did with Ambassador Stevens
and Navy Seals killed in Benghazi.

Just a distraction made by the AG so the Community Organizer can improve his handicap while
on vacation.

Maybe they will assign their future President, Hillbillary to figure it out... She did such a swell job as Secretary

I think through last week, the U.S. had bombed ISIS 140 times since the beginning of August.

I hate to see Americans beheaded because they were captured in a war zone. But they were in a war zone. I really don't see why people think Team America has to parachute in and rescue these high risk takers when shit goes bad. This isn't Die Hard 6.

Bomb those terrorist phuckers another 150 times. But any American who insists on a front row seat should expect the worst and so should his family. He shouldn't put himself or his country in a compromising position.

griz4life said:
I think through last week, the U.S. had bombed ISIS 140 times since the beginning of August.

I hate to see Americans beheaded because they were captured in a war zone. But they were in a war zone. I really don't see why people think Team America has to parachute in and rescue these high risk takers when shit goes bad. This isn't Die Hard 6.

Bomb those terrorist phuckers another 150 times. But any American who insists on a front row seat should expect the worst and so should his family. He shouldn't put himself or his country in a compromising position.

High risk takers, journalist, and aid workers. Thank God they are there to make a difference.

Cause 'Merica, right Sandy? That make a difference clap trap nonsense is bullshit. If you're going to blather on about the welfare state, you can't endorse the U.S. government providing complimentary multi million dollar combat taxi service for every global traveler with good intentions.

griz4life said:
Cause 'Merica, right Sandy? That make a difference clap trap nonsense is bullshit. If you're going to blather on about the welfare state, you can't endorse the U.S. government providing complimentary multi million dollar combat taxi service for every global traveler with good intentions.

Whatever it takes to kill the people that chop off the heads of Americans.

As far as the welfare state, that is a war that is lost, since Johnson's declaration In the 60's
$ 22 Trillion spend, and poverty has increased and working on the third generation of families milking the system.

Back