• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

I was talking to a guy who knows a guy who is in the know about the head coach job. Here's what I can tell you. There is a good chance that whoever it is, I've never met him.

Glendivegriz said:
I was talking to a guy who knows a guy who is in the know about the head coach job. Here's what I can tell you. There is a good chance that whoever it is, I've never met him.

you were just talking to him.

10801529_10204783669207026_3047663246960335835_n.jpg
d

I always figured that Craisins were some sort of weird, possibly genetically modified love-child of a cranberry and a raisin. Happily, this isn't the case. They're simply cranberries and sugar!

I'm watching a Dateline (I love Dateline) on an unsolved murder of a lady named Sandy Johnson. RIP, obviously, but every time they say her name, I think about a nasty surfing wipeout or an ill-advised spring break decision with a Sac St. sorority genius. And they keep saying first and last name. I'm convinced it's on purpose.

Speaking of surfing, I see the blonde girl who lost her arm to a shark is on a commercial surfing. I would think it would be difficult paddling. Wouldn't she just go in circles?

grizcountry420 said:
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJdF8DJ70Dc[/youtube]

This ridiculousness took place no more than seven miles down PCH from my house. A coworker of mine knows this dude, and has surfed with him. The coworker is brilliant and attended Berkeley on a swimming scholarship. He was all PAC 10 (before PAC 12 days). I'm told this is normal speak for Newport.

Back