• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2006 Griz Wallpaper

CrunchGriz

I've been very productive at work today...

Here's my stab at Griz wallpaper for your computer for the 2006 season.

It's 1280 x 1024, and around 209KB.

Enjoy!

http://www.serpenterprises.com/Griz2006-1280x1024.jpg

GrizWPSmall.jpg

Like the poster, but I'm not a big fan of the "we're baaaaack" phrase, simply because it's been used so many times in pop culture since Poltergiest II made it recognizable.

how about

Ursus victorious?

If I have time next week I'll modify it with different slogans for those who don't like "We're Baaaack!".

I feel your pain on that issue, actually. I had brain fade when it came to a good slogan.

Or how about the scientific name for the beast, it's pretty awesome: Ursus Horribilis

It conveys what I want to say.

I kinda like the "we're baaaack" because......It's TRUE!!!!!

Awesome work Crunch!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

CrunchGriz said:
If I have time next week I'll modify it with different slogans for those who don't like "We're Baaaack!".

I feel your pain on that issue, actually. I had brain fade when it came to a good slogan.

That is great stuff Crunch!! :clap:

I am a big Lex fan, but wonder if you can find a nice picture of Tyler Joyce or Mike Murphy to put in there too. What other sayings can you use? Anybody come up with interesting slogans?

"We've reloaded and we're aiming for you."

"Board the train; next stop is Chatty."

:twocents:

WA Griz said:
Like the poster, but I'm not a big fan of the "we're baaaaack" phrase, simply because it's been used so many times in pop culture since Poltergiest II made it recognizable.

how about

Ursus victorious?

great idea! :clap:

WA Griz said:

how about

Ursus victorious?

"They're back!" (Poltergeist II)
"Here's Johnny!" (Johnny Carson Show, The Shining)
"I'll be back!" (The Terminator)

Nope, can't remember "We're Back!" ever being used.

Back