• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Remember this? I need a NEW background!

GRZFTBL

I need updated material, anybody? :thumb:

GrizWPSmall.jpg

Other than team pride, do you really have to have anything like this? We all know the Griz are going to win the NC, anyway. To do this just smacks of wearing Rick Martel's signature cologne, "Arrogance."

:wink:

Okay, I didn't use Chris' idea, but it's something related....

Here they are, in 1024 x 768 and 1280 x 1024 pixel sizes:

Sample (1280 pixel width size design; 1024 pixel width design just chops off the top and bottom):

GrizWallpaper2007-448.jpg

Full size:

1024 x 768
1280 x 1024

ChruchGriz,

Looks great. I think that you should lose the question mark.

My :twocents: .

TheBud said:
ChruchGriz,

Looks great. I think that you should lose the question mark.

My :twocents: .

I'll lose it when they win it. ;)

We [Griz fans] are regularly accused of being arrogant, with some justification. I don't want to add any more fuel to that fire than pointing out that many of us think this could be another one of those years, taking all things into consideration. (Pride goeth before the fall, as they say.)

Hey, Crunch, I was just being facetious, dude. Not about the NC, mind you, but about the arrogance. Just another way to work wrestling into the board.

:wink:

CrunchGriz said:
Okay, I didn't use Chris' idea, but it's something related....

Here they are, in 1024 x 768 and 1280 x 1024 pixel sizes:

Sample (1280 pixel width size design; 1024 pixel width design just chops off the top and bottom):

GrizWallpaper2007-448.jpg

Full size:

1024 x 768
1280 x 1024

the links didn't work for me, did anyone else have trouble.

Crunch: The copy line is not all that impactive. Even
"We're Baaaaack - Again!" works better for me. I think I need a couple of beers in order to cogitate effectively on the matter.

I did a few (Lex, EA, and a team one) a couple months back which are in the gallery. I'll try and get on another one for the 2007 season soon.

Drew said:
I did a few (Lex, EA, and a team one) a couple months back which are in the gallery. I'll try and get on another one for the 2007 season soon.

the Lex one you made was cool

Back