• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UC Davis Hotties !

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
I'll start..
This little Gem plays golf...

1480991.jpeg

Wouldn't mind being her caddy, if ya know what I mean.. :wink: :thumb:

...that's not her !!!
...i'm looking for the one...
...that was dealing blackjack...

... :love: ... :beer: ...
...in lake tahoe..last summer...
GoodGodGriz said:
I'll start..

1480991.jpeg

I have a feeling UC Davis might have a few more hotties to work with than SUU. Just a gut feeling.

GoodGodGriz said:
I'll start..

1480991.jpeg

I know exactly what you mean, I have seen you "tee off" with your pants around your ankles.

I mean this in the absolute, most non gay way ever posted on a message board.

Right click over the pic, click "properties", copy the "location", go back to the board, start a new reply, click the "img" button at the top of the text pane, right click and select "paste" in between the "img" commands, hit reply. Viola!

Gentlemen: Decorum, please; praise those that are worthy; but say nothing about those who are not; your friend, Yogi

You guys are pretty weak with this thread...
myspace? facebook? I know there are PLENTY of you who spend several hours a day on here, certainly you can investigate a little further - 2 profile pics and a group shot (all of which were taken from the athletic site) isn't very enticing.

yogi said:
Gentlemen: Decorum, please; praise those that are worthy; but say nothing about those who are not; your friend, Yogi

Words of wisdom Mr. Yogi !!! I second the motion!!!

Back