• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who do you want to win?

Who do you WANT to win the National Championship?

• Appalachian State

Votes: 40 40.8%
  • Eastern Washington

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Montana State

Votes: 36 36.7%
  • Cal Poly

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kurtismichael

There are a lot of Bobcat posters on here so I figure Montana State will have a lot of votes.
Eastern Washington has 17 total fans I believe so they are like the Libertarian canadite in this poll.
A lot of us have posted our admiration of App St. and who knows what kind of grass roots movement PhilPonder and ASUMike can get going.
Cal Poly may be the darkhorse.

My vote App St. If there were a 2nd vote allowed I'd go with Cal Poly. If you pick the Field be sure and post who you are picking and we can tally those up at the end of the poll. Have fun. Go FCS football!

No to the cats cuz it breaks the law of rivalry, No to calpoly cuz they mean nothing,no to eastern as I dont want them to tie us, I tough no to app st as I like watching em like thier fans and thier eastern version montana in terms of program, so I go with Colgate cuz I am originally from upstate NY

kevraid said:
No to the cats cuz it breaks the law of rivalry, No to calpoly cuz they mean nothing,no to eastern as I dont want them to tie us, I tough no to app st as I like watching em like thier fans and thier eastern version montana in terms of program, so I go with Colgate cuz I am originally from upstate NY

Will be keeping an eye on their game with Wagner tomorrow since the winnner gets to visit the red turf next week.

If there is one thing Griz fans are qualified to do, its evaluate the playoff picture, having been part of it for 18 of the last 20 years. I'll defer to the real analysts in the crowd, and read their insightful posts.

I prefer to watch the cats go one and out. Sentimental favorite is App St., definitely classy. Got nothing for or against NDSU, who I think will repeat.

jtgriz2 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I want NDSU and App in the NC game
+1 to what ever Alpha this is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its not the AG1 that everyone meets at games, but we were drinking last night and he feels the same way but said that ODU will be a force because of the QB they have and that side of the bracket has a lot better teams.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jtgriz2 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Its not the AG1 that everyone meets at games, but we were drinking last night and he feels the same way but said that ODU will be a force because of the QB they have and that side of the bracket has a lot better teams.
:thumb: Do all the Alpha's have tape recorders to replay the BS that flies in AG1 get togethers or is Gwen there taking notes....

jtgriz2 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jtgriz2 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

:thumb: Do all the Alpha's have tape recorders to replay the BS that flies in AG1 get togethers or is Gwen there taking notes....

Very rarely are the 4 of us together usually its just 2 or 3 but ABSOLUTELY NO RECORDING DEVICES OF ANY KIND are allowed in these top secret meetings......and the only reason Florio is allowed is to bring sandwiches and clean up afterwards.

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jtgriz2 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jtgriz2 said:

Very rarely are the 4 of us together usually its just 2 or 3 but ABSOLUTELY NO RECORDING DEVICES OF ANY KIND are allowed in these top secret meetings......and the only reason Florio is allowed is to bring sandwiches and clean up afterwards.

Are they also held at an undisclosed location? By the way, I figured I had a 50-50 chance of guessing where Screamin Eagle's Mom was last night but I didn't want to assume the worst. :)

kurtismichael said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jtgriz2 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Are they also held at an undisclosed location? By the way, I figured I had a 50-50 chance of guessing where Screamin Eagle's Mom was last night but I didn't want to assume the worst. :)

Yep, on her knees or at my house...........she is a creature of habit.

I want ASU to win the National Championship this season!

But, I think NDSU is gonna' repeat.

NO to any team that is not from Montana.... Being a native Montanan I cannot root for any other team than the Cats now that the Griz are not in it. A true Montanan to the core. Can't imagine how any other "native born" Montanan can root against a team with "local" young men on it. My loyalty to the State of Montana is #1 ..... after that I will root for the Big Sky Conference.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Even though it'd likely result in some serious shit talking.... I hope the Cats win the NC this year.

Second choice would be Cal Poly or EWU since they are in the Big Sky and a BIg Sky team winning the NC is good for the conference If it's not a team from the Big Sky then I hope it's App State!

Back