• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MBBALL 2024 Big Sky Conference Transfer Tracker

I looked in to both of those guys. ISU's guy is more athletic and skill wise they look similar. Both of them are 4s more than 5s, but neither of them shoots well from 3. Both of them are probably a little above the Jones kid you just let go. I'm not sure which way I would go with this one. to me it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. Neither one is a sure bet. There actually could be some left over in the JC ranks and I liked a couple of the freshmen you had listed earlier.

Two of Weber's transfers are every bit as good as your two transfer options. Revaz and Jordan both have the offensive skills. I can't believe that someone hasn't picked up Louie Jordan. That kid is a 3/4/5 potential and improved his toughness each year at Weber. I was not happy about him being cut loose. I still wonder if he will end up hurting us on another BSC team.

Back