• Since we are Griz Fans helping Griz Fans, tickets are NOT to be sold for over face value. Let's help fill the seats by giving Griz fans a chance to see the game!

SELLERS, if you sold your tickets, please edit your thread and add the 'SOLD' prefix
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat/Griz - looking for 4 - (if there is little hope - let me know)

Initial Question - have others bought and sold cat/griz tickets on egriz before? I've both bought and sold on here for a number of years, but never looked/attempt at Cat/Griz. I assume selection/chances are lower, but if I'm wasting my time and someone could let me know I'd greatly appreciate it and I'll look elsewhere.

Details:

Taking the Fam to Cat/Griz this year. (everyone is Griz fans, no bad seeds).

This will be my kids first Cat/Griz in person. They've been to many games and love them.

I know this is early and unlikely to find tickets yet/at all on here, but thought I'd shoot my shot.

not picky on the seats - any would be great.

Thanks in advance

you can reply to this post or text/call me - 406-690-2794

I have bought cat/Griz tickets on here in the past, but there usually aren't a lot of them. Good luck! I will probably be competing with you for them :) !

I've got 2 for sale in the top of the NEZ

Center of the field next to where the cameras are.

My friend just told me she’s selling her mom and dad’s seats. If you still are looking for two, let me know.

**SOLD**

Not this post related, but if I buy tickets and they transfer them, will I get a new barcode so the person can take screenshot and resell them, scared to get scammed lol

Back