• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ex Car Sales Manager bets an Attorney on Cat/Griz

Robsnotes4u

I usually don't bet on something I can't control. I will bet on a race to seven playing nine-ball, as I control the opportunities I get.

Then I pondered the Cat/Griz game and I figured it is time for this ex-Car sales manager and GSM to give hoops some money.

Simple bet, and don't come over the top or twist the bet.

Griz win I pay you $500
Cats win you pay me $500

If you dont trust an ex-car guy, I will DM you friend of mine, an ex griz football player, well respected in his community and profession that will vouch for me. Even though attorneys are not well respected as a whole a will trust you. Wait, I guess that doesn't matter as your vonfidentbthr Griz have this game in the bag

You keep saying how the Griz will defeat the Cats, they have better lines and backs so this is easy. I am Dead Money.

Do you want this $500.?

Imagine sitting with Bobby after the game telling him how you took it to an Ex-Car Guy that thought he knew more about a football game than you.

Back