• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

POOR GRIZZLIES

HORNET

Quotable: "I walked through our locker room. They are just devastated. There
is nothing you can say as parents, as a coach, as a friend. It's a big game.
They won it, we lost it. We have to swallow it and get over it. We will in
time.''
- Montana coach Joe Glenn

and...are you telling us something we don't already know? It is tough to take a loss..any loss...it is even worse when you loose to a bunch of loosers. Maybe you should try to tell us something we don't already know.

JahGriz, that is just the kind of response he was looking for and gets the most enjoyment out of.

Best thing to do is ignore him.

Now, maybe GGG will start editing all of his posts to say something like Poor Bobcats, or sure is bad to be a Bobcat, etc., maybe he will go away.

I know TrueGriz. I have some kind of mental problem when it comes to ignoring dip-shits. I kick myself when I issue a responce to ignorance, but I do it anyway.

Now, maybe GGG will start editing all of his posts to say something like Poor Bobcats, or sure is bad to be a Bobcat, etc., maybe he will go away.

I didn't really mind the way GGG did that, because he left the original post there and showed how he edited it...it was all in good fun. But I get uneasy about the idea that someone can just be edited without recourse. I say free speech for Nazis, Klu Kux Klan, and yes even Bobcats. Besides, letting them yap just lets them demonstrate that they are just as intellectually lacking as we suspected.

Y'know as long as he isn't spamming or overly offensive (offensive other than just being a Bobcat).

BTW, I think starting 5 threads, all on the same afternoon, all about the same topic, and in the wrong folder should put someone on some secret spamming watch list. Its probably not a big deal in the offseason, but...

JahGriz said:
I know TrueGriz. I have some kind of mental problem when it comes to ignoring dip-shits. I kick myself when I issue a responce to ignorance, but I do it anyway.

I hear you, JahGriz. Trouble is though, Hornet is just a lonely homophobic looking for some attention to himself. Only cure for that is to ignore him (or her).

Latest posts

Back