• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is Going on at MSU???

Griz til I die said:
bigsky33 said:
Wow, Isn’t this a football forum. Since when is two sorority girls having a disagreement worthy news of a thread on here?
Because if the shoe were on the other foot, you all would be discussing it on your board and referring to us as Litigation U. So we’re just trying to bring light to the fact that msu is currently dealing with a coach who’s now on his 4th DUI and the Title IX office facing a discrimination suit! See how this works?

Whatever floats your boat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigsky33 said:
Griz til I die said:
Because if the shoe were on the other foot, you all would be discussing it on your board and referring to us as Litigation U. So we’re just trying to bring light to the fact that msu is currently dealing with a coach who’s now on his 4th DUI and the Title IX office facing a discrimination suit! See how this works?

Whatever floats your boat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In this case I think the better expression is “whatever wets your whistle” 😉

kemajic said:
poorgriz said:
MSU most certainly is the Flagship in the state. um can’t really compete anymore, in, well… pretty much anything.
THE University of Montana and state. Anyone knows which is the flagship. Take a look at the campuses, one an iconic flagship university campus, the other a land grant college campus with no character.

Haha, I think you might be stuck in the 90’s when um was relevant. Good sweep today for Bobcat men and women, IN Missoula. :coffee: Domination with the all sports trophy, and everything else that is important to a university.

Egriz. Caring about 2 sorority girls at msu. That's kind of creepy dudes. Kind of creepy.

Now can we debate which one of your cheerleaders is the hottest? Because that wouldn't be creepy.

Allezchat said:
Egriz. Caring about 2 sorority girls at msu. That's kind of creepy dudes. Kind of creepy.

Now can we debate which one of your cheerleaders is the hottest? Because that wouldn't be creepy.

As usual you miss the point dude. The point is MSU continues to slide into a Woke Hell Hole. The fact this recent incident involves sorority girls is irrelevant

Latest posts

Back