• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why has eGriz attracted so many BH fluffers?

The Russians are messing with egriz like they did the elections. They want BH to be the coach and trump to be pres.

Allezchat said:
The Russians are messing with egriz like they did the elections. They want BH to be the coach and trump to be pres.

Maybe. In this case, there is most certainly a commisar and a deputy commisar. Most can guess who they are...but, there is a politbureau behind them.

They are the masters of participation trophies and middle-of-the road finishes. All of it true to the communist way.

ElrodGrizzly said:
MOOOOOOOOOM! I need my Hammer and Sickle! AND MORE MEATLOAF AND PIZZA ROLLS

Communists don't do pizza rolls...those are a pure capitalist idea.

No soup for you!

Seriously, where are the fluffers? You know who you are....

SoldierGriz said:
ElrodGrizzly said:
MOOOOOOOOOM! I need my Hammer and Sickle! AND MORE MEATLOAF AND PIZZA ROLLS

Communists don't do pizza rolls...those are a pure capitalist idea.

No soup for you!

Seriously, where are the fluffers? You know who you are....

I'm here Huckleberry.

Joking aside, I responded the way I did because I figured I'm on the list of fluffers. I have not tried to hide from any receipts, I know I've been pretty on the bandwagon since I first started posting. I'll fully man up and admit that, including with how it goes from here on out.

I actually think Bobby might have been fluffed by a few egriz posters girlfriends back in the day by the amount of unbridled rage on here. Jesus lol

..... "And while they waited for their god, simple minds were led astray by the seductions of the golden calf and worshiped false idols".....

Back