• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho State game day

Rorie sure has become more consistent from 3 the past month. Hell, since the nightmare shooting games against PSU and EWU, the GRIZ have shot the 3 much better.

mtgrizrule said:
Rorie sure has become more consistent from 3 the past month. Hell, since the nightmare shooting games against PSU and EWU, the GRIZ have shot the 3 much better.

Agreed...they’re warming up as the season progresses...

NorthEndZoneDan said:
Good W for the Griz

IF they could figure out a way to not start games like that...lol. Literally cost TF any more playing time tonight. He never saw the court after his 3 quick TO’s....

I dont know how many times I've listened to Riley C call the game but it really struck me tonight, he's like Bob Uecker with the factoids! He's really good!

NorthEndZoneDan said:
AZGrizFan said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Good W for the Griz

IF they could figure out a way to not start games like that...lol. Literally cost TF any more playing time tonight. He never saw the court after his 3 quick TO’s....

Timmy will figure it out.

He had a bad game tonight. He's due for a great game against the Cats. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
AZGrizFan said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Good W for the Griz

I was really bummed about his early season melt down, but he's really matured.

and yes, he's gonna light the cats up bigly. many people have said so :lol:

mtgrizrule said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
AZGrizFan said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Good W for the Griz

Just hoping he didn’t get put back into the mythical “doghouse” with some inappropriate comment or sulking...

Ursa Major said:
Great game!! Nice to see MACK step up.Great night for Manuel & Pridget.
I just noticed in the box score that Anderson was 6 of 8 on his field goals. Outstanding!

Edit: The Griz, overall, were amazing in their FG shooting: 55%. And they were 45.5% on treys.

MAC was 6/8
Manuel 7/10
Pridget 11/15.

The high-low attack from the high post (usually pridget) was killing isu’s zone. The low guy (usually mac) was getting great looks from the baseline, behind their back line, while silky-smooth was a sniper (6-7 from 3).
Like a clinic on how to carve up a zone.

Man. Griz shot 6 free throws (making 4) to ISU's TWENTY. Another interesting stat, Mack Anderson with ONE foul in TWENTY-TWO minutes. Hopefully this means the game is starting to slow down for him a little.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/1097011168030294016

No pics from tonight's game so you had to resort to an old one against North Dakota?

Griz2k said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

No pics from tonight's game so you had to resort to an old one against North Dakota?

I've noticed that with their articles. Assuming they don't have anyone going to the game so they use old pics? Weird considering it's not the right team we are plaing. Are there not AP images that can be shared.

PeauxRouge said:
Griz2k said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

I've noticed that with their articles. Assuming they don't have anyone going to the game so they use old pics? Weird considering it's not the right team we are plaing. Are there not AP images that can be shared.

Daily newspapers and the like can afford to subscribe to the AP and get their photos, but I doubt that SkylineSports can. They might be able to get photos from UM's news service, but it probably isn't providing them for road games.

Latest posts

Back