Paytonlives wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:51 pm
ABQCat wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:03 pm
Paytonlives wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:28 pm

3-8
Who's going to be 3-8?

You couldn't be talking about the Cat team that's 7-3 in their last 10 BSC games including 2 straight over the grizz, could you? The same Cat team who finished ahead of the grizz last year based on the head-to-head? If you are predicting the final grizz record, then it may be the best post you've ever made.
3-8
I will take that bet...$100 to the winners choice of charities...
OK... You can owe me!
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"
Dutch Lane
eGriz Club

ABQCat. What is your prediction on cat success regarding where they play TA? I said 6-5 if he is qb from day one and think their wins will drop off he plays both sides. where do you think he should have been played last year. Thanks man.
bigsky33

Dutch Lane wrote:ABQCat. What is your prediction on cat success regarding where they play TA? I said 6-5 if he is qb from day one and think their wins will drop off he plays both sides. where do you think he should have been played last year. Thanks man.
Dutch, he will be at QB. Also, he will see some special plays at RB. From what we have seen of him he will be a really good QB. He has a quick release, is accurate with a good arm and he can run as he showed last year. Plus he is a leader and really smart. Never has had below and A all through school. They will do better than 6-5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paytonlives

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club

Paytonlives wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:03 pm
SACCAT66 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:01 pm
Paytonlives wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:51 pm
ABQCat wrote:

Who's going to be 3-8?

You couldn't be talking about the Cat team that's 7-3 in their last 10 BSC games including 2 straight over the grizz, could you? The same Cat team who finished ahead of the grizz last year based on the head-to-head? If you are predicting the final grizz record, then it may be the best post you've ever made.
3-8
I will take that bet...$100 to the winners choice of charities...
OK... You can owe me!
Gambling is illegal at Bushwood! And besides....I NEVER slice!
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
bigsky33

Paytonlives wrote:Image
Yep, so what is your point?

uofmman1122
eGriz Club

ABQCat wrote:
Paytonlives wrote:
bigsky33 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:15 am
Dutch Lane wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:41 pm
This is Choates last year if they don’t have a winning record. He is desperate and will roll the dice and play Andersen wherever they think he gives them the best chance to win. The jr. high school model of coaching football. They are gonna ride the kid into the ground by the time the late season beat down in Missoula rolls around. I know him and his people and am concerned for him that he will be wasted and used up by the time he’s a senior. If Andersen plays only qb from day one I think they go 6-5. If they rotate qbs, wrs, rbs and olbs all season they win 3 games. That’s just like my opinion man.
Dutch, you are way off base. Choate is neither desperate nor will it be his last year. They are riding no one into the ground. Fake news on your part!
3-8
Who's going to be 3-8?

I’ve already posted about this, but those 5 non-Montana wins came against the worst teams in the Big Sky.
"Furk. Sneed is in."
Paytonlives

bigsky33 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:30 pm

The dude HAS NEVER thrown a ball in live action NCAA Football game and you all think he is the next Tom Brady.

The unknown of QB is greater at msu than at UM and yet as always the kitten fans over evaluate their team. Doubt me? take at look at the predictions last year and the year before on catbox nation. Some Boners over there thought the cats would be 10-1 with their only loss to WSU. Even after a 31-0 loss some thought they would run the table. Cat fans are notorious for over inflating both wins and loses.

garizzalies

ABQCat wrote:
Who's going to be 3-8?

You couldn't be talking about the Cat team that's coming off THREE consecutive losing seasons, could you? The same Cat team who finished spring camp by announcing its 2yr starting QB can’t spell “academically ineligible”? If you are predicting the final CAT record, then it may be the most GENEROUS post you've ever made.
stonecrest

uofmman1122 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:34 pm
ABQCat wrote:
Paytonlives wrote:
bigsky33 wrote:

Dutch, you are way off base. Choate is neither desperate nor will it be his last year. They are riding no one into the ground. Fake news on your part!
3-8
Who's going to be 3-8?

I’ve already posted about this, but those 5 non-Montana wins came against the worst teams in the Big Sky.
You could just call it like it is: CHOKE has a .364 winning percentage.
Griz is the spice of life...
bigsky33

stonecrest wrote:
uofmman1122 wrote:
ABQCat wrote:
Paytonlives wrote:
3-8
Who's going to be 3-8?

You could just call it like it is: CHOKE has a .364 winning percentage.
Have you watched any of their fall camp?

bigsky33

Paytonlives wrote:
bigsky33 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:30 pm

The dude HAS NEVER thrown a ball in live action NCAA Football game and you all think he is the next Tom Brady.

The unknown of QB is greater at msu than at UM and yet as always the kitten fans over evaluate their team. Doubt me? take at look at the predictions last year and the year before on catbox nation. Some Boners over there thought the cats would be 10-1 with their only loss to WSU. Even after a 31-0 loss some thought they would run the table. Cat fans are notorious for over inflating both wins and loses.
Have you watched him in fall camp?

garizzalies

Bigly33, are they doing something secret at camp and it’s just fake news that:
  • their best OLB @ QB#1
  • QB#2 @ WR
  • a HB @ 260+lbs, and
  • very little, if any, WR experience?
All fake news?
bigsky33

garizzalies wrote:Bigly33, are they doing something secret at camp and it’s just fake news that:
  • their best OLB @ QB#1
  • QB#2 @ WR
  • a HB @ 260+lbs, and
All fake news?
Nothing secret at all. But, you people that say the Cats do not have a QB have not been there to see firsthand. Practices and next scrimmage is open. Check it out.

CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

bigsky33 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:29 pm
garizzalies wrote:Bigly33, are they doing something secret at camp and it’s just fake news that:
  • their best OLB @ QB#1
  • QB#2 @ WR
  • a HB @ 260+lbs, and
All fake news?
Nothing secret at all. But, you people that say the Cats do not have a QB have not been there to see firsthand. Practices and next scrimmage is open. Check it out.

Through a surrogate: Looked flat to me. No enthusiasm. Seemed like they were going through the motions. Not Nate Dogg's drug-dealing son on scholarship going through the motions, but going through the motions. I wasn't impressed.
bigsky33

CDAGRIZ wrote:
bigsky33 wrote:
  • their best OLB @ QB#1
  • QB#2 @ WR
  • a HB @ 260+lbs, and
All fake news?

Through a surrogate: Looked flat to me. No enthusiasm. Seemed like they were going through the motions. Not Nate Dogg's drug-dealing son on scholarship going through the motions, but going through the motions. I wasn't impressed.

That must have been the blind guy with the white cane that was there. At least send a surrogate that isn’t blind!

Last edited by bigsky33 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABQCat

Holy moly. I step away for a few and all hell breaks loose. Dutch, let me watch first hand on Saturday first. I thought the idea of Andersen playing QB was utterly absurd, but the more I hear from Choate and first hand accounts from QBC members watching practice, I'm not so sure.

I do believe the kid isn't "all hype". I do believe the PAC missed big time on an upper echelon player. I believe it when reports come back that's he's both academically smart and "football smart", and that's helped him move effortlessly with these transitions and movements. I believe he's a completely committed and a hard working kid. I believe he is already a team leader.

With all that said, I'm happy to throw shade at you guys over here, but as of today, I don't know what to make of the Cat's QB situation. Choate is on record saying the scrimmage will be totally vanilla with respect to scheme, but there will still be plenty to evaluate. I can't wait.
PlayerRep

uofmman1122 wrote:
ABQCat wrote:
Paytonlives wrote:
bigsky33 wrote:

3-8
Who's going to be 3-8?

How would you rate the UM conference wins?
uofmman1122
eGriz Club

PlayerRep wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:05 pm
uofmman1122 wrote:
ABQCat wrote:
Paytonlives wrote:

3-8
Who's going to be 3-8?

How would you rate the UM conference wins?
I wouldn’t, because I don’t see what that has to do with the Cats going 5-0 against the worst teams in the conference, and 2-3 against the rest.
"Furk. Sneed is in."
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

bigsky33 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:01 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
bigsky33 wrote:
  • their best OLB @ QB#1
  • QB#2 @ WR
  • a HB @ 260+lbs, and
All fake news?

That must have been the blind guy with the white cane that was there. At least send a surrogate that isn’t blind!

He need not see. He can hear and feel the disarray. He likened it to a junior high practice where the coach/pre-algebra teacher has lost control of the locker room. I don't believe it's that bad just yet, but we've all heard rumblings of players not buying in, etc. You may be blind if you can't see it...