• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Zac Crews Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paytonlives said:
This is a train wreck and off the rails... Locked and waiting for real news.

Let’s see a thread about a Griz recruit and it goes 17 pages, 320 posts, over 31,000 views, and Payton wants to lock it down? Smdh Hey Payton why don’t you try and grow a pair or better yet go moderate on Bobcatnation where the politically correct crowd control the content.

Jesse said:
EverettGriz said:
Payton, maybe actually lock it this time.

Why is that? Because his pussy hurts? I’ll probably get band now lol what a joke

While I can speak neither to the well-being of Payton's private parts nor to your propensity to be band, I do agree this thread has more than run its course.

Could be wrong, though. Unlike some on here I can admit that now and again.

I am still posting on this locked thread.

Feels pretty good as I am a rule follower by nature.

Friggin anarchy.

SoldierGriz said:

Friggin anarchy.
Dogs and Cats living together! Mass hysteria!

First, congratulations all on this thread getting to 17 pages. I really thought it would be locked well before page 17, because considering the subject and this is egriz that someone would have said something so awful and beyond the pale, that it would have led to the band hammer and a locked thread. I was expecting more but this ended up being very pedestrian for egriz, and clearly some of us in here haven't played the game before.

Really thought we would have stuck to the rivers and lakes we were used to.

SoldierGriz said:

Friggin anarchy.

I just love it when a never-band poster tries to tell a multi-band poster about locked-threadism. :coffee:

EverettGriz said:
No way this gets to 117 pages.

While my initial guttural response is "Challenge Accepted," there would have to be some fundamental paradigm shifts that include:

1. All standards of poster behavior will to have been eliminated. Basically a state of nature situation. All versus all in a Hobbes Leviathan type conversation. Lets just let it all go and see how fundamentally awful we are.

2. At least 1 or if not multiple, meet ups in an abandoned industrial section of Missoula to engage in a Anchorman like brawl where someone gets stabbed in the chest with a trident. Where at least one person will try to escape through the back door of the Missoula Club.

3. Multiple goal post moving conversations, or references to lakehouses, that somehow we started talking about instead of a removal of a roster spot but rather includes significant amounts of gaslighting, appealing to the masses and shit ton of other logical fallacies. Because why use logic, moral standards or ethics?

alabamagrizzly said:
3-7-77 said:
Racism is as old as Homosapiens, maybe older. It knows no color barrier or ethnic barrier. It exists on all continents. Name your color, they have their own racists. White, black, brown, red, yellow racists. So what? No society can legislate opinions. Passing laws about racial intolerance, which will be ignored, will only result in disrespect for the law, and outright defiance of the law. Taking someones scholarship away because of something he wrote is assinine, and is, in itsself, racist. Radical Reconstruction of the South didn't create a new society, other than the Klan.
Racist is a term that has been bastardized and abused by the left in this country for years. If you don't agree with them, you're a racist. If they don't have a rational answer to their policies/aims, you're racist. Fences are now racist, an inanimate object. :roll:

So is the meat of this post that racism should be tolerated since it’s not going away?

Accept reality and live with it, or live a miserable, frustrated life, because it is NOT going away.

And, this IS page 17, almost 18.

Grizfan-24 said:
EverettGriz said:
No way this gets to 117 pages.

While my initial guttural response is "Challenge Accepted," there would have to be some fundamental paradigm shifts that include:

1. All standards of poster behavior will to have been eliminated. Basically a state of nature situation. All versus all in a Hobbes Leviathan type conversation. Lets just let it all go and see how fundamentally awful we are.

2. At least 1 or if not multiple, meet ups in an abandoned industrial section of Missoula to engage in a Anchorman like brawl where someone gets stabbed in the chest with a trident. Where at least one person will try to escape through the back door of the Missoula Club.

3. Multiple goal post moving conversations, or references to lakehouses, that somehow we started talking about instead of a removal of a roster spot but rather includes significant amounts of gaslighting, appealing to the masses and shit ton of other logical fallacies. Because why use logic, moral standards or ethics?

:lol: :clap:

POTY nominee

3-7-77 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
So is the meat of this post that racism should be tolerated since it’s not going away?

Accept reality and live with it, or live a miserable, frustrated life, because it is NOT going away.

And, this IS page 17, almost 18.

“Be the change you wish to see in the world”….unless you don’t want it to change cus you’re comfortable the way it is…and it’s still 2+ months to fall camp. We’ll hit 25 pages if Payton don’t try another half hearted attempt at locking her up.

Here's a cite your source example, for flatheagriz406. It's really not difficult:

"God grant me the serenity to ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE,
COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN,
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE." -- Littleton, Jeanett Gardner; Bell, James Stuart (2008). Living the Serenity Prayer: True Stories of Acceptance, Courage, and Wisdom. Avon, Massachusetts: Adams Media. p. 14. ISBN 978-1-59869-116-0.

'Bama, I agree, change what you can. It's been over 161 years since the War of Northern Aggression, Reconstruction, the rise and fall of the Klan, the Warren Court. We have come to this point in OUR history. This will take TIME to change. Making war on a high school student for something he wrote sets everything back many decades. Zac has been given some good advice: put the internet DOWN and say no more. Unless, of course, UM screws him over. Then all bets are off, and time to shine a light on the cockroaches.

Maybe Payton can get the open job at the Ministry of Truth(MiniTruth). Its all about censorship and playing the band. :thumb:

PhxGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Could be just me but why in the fuq would anyone not racist post anything remotely racist in todays age?

Great question and I know I am constantly warning my kids the internet is forever.

In regards to the original post, I'm simply having a tough time broad brushing the kid as racist when we haven't heard from those that surround him.

I used to spend my summers in a suburb of Cincinnati that was 80% black. I used to hear and was encouraged to use terms I wouldn't ever use, simply because they bordered on bad taste (racist). The guys I hung with would have been fine with me saying such stuff, as they were the ones encouraging the usage, but to an outside group, that would have been a no no.

But in all that, your point stands. Why put it out there in the first place?

Nobody’s saying he shouldn’t have put it out there….but your first statement about broadbrushing is absolutely correct. And i guaranfuckingTEE you those casting stones at this kid live in glass houses. Because if ANY person can honestly say with 100% integrity they’ve NEVER uttered a phrase/comment that could be construed as racist in today’s overly woke environment then they’re probably lying.

And that does NOT make them a racist automatically.

PhxGriz said:
In regards to the original post, I'm simply having a tough time broad brushing the kid as racist when we haven't heard from those that surround him.
I've heard from several that surround him and not a single one would label him as racist in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back