• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat Demotivational Posters

pussycatkillerz

DONOR
fcd3baf42e6367abff177a187a10d1a7.jpg

71b2781e5cf2648c7386929a0d0ad988.jpg

073890783286bb5fd9940933288894a3.jpg

I remember the days when egriz was solely focused on winning national championships and it was only once in a blue moon when a griz fan even mentioned what was happening at MSU. Times have certainly changed.

Envy noted.

wbtfg said:
I remember the days when egriz was solely focused on winning national championships and it was only once in a blue moon when a griz fan even mentioned what was happening at MSU. Times have certainly changed.

Envy noted.

Envy, no (haha)...Pity, yes

wbtfg said:

Envy noted.

If it's any consolation to you, I am sorry I wasted my time looking at these. I don't really give a isht what happens at MSU until they play the Griz. I don't root against 'em, I just don't care. Beating MSU isn't the priority. Tho, I'll grant you, I liked that BH enjoyed beating the 'Cats and that I think this year of upheaval, it needs to be instilled in this young team that it's a priority. Just not THE priority.

GrizGuy said:
wbtfg said:

Envy noted.

If it's any consolation to you, I am sorry I wasted my time looking at these. I don't really give a isht what happens at MSU until they play the Griz. I don't root against 'em, I just don't care. Beating MSU isn't the priority. Tho, I'll grant you, I liked that BH enjoyed beating the 'Cats and that I think this year of upheaval, it needs to be instilled in this young team that it's a priority. Just not THE priority.

I disagree. It is always THE priority! And yes that was what I loved about Bobby the most!

BH > they are called "state" because they have yet to earn the use of "Montana" in their name :thumb:

but, they were rated #1 in the nation for almost 20 minutes once last year. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pussycatkillerz said:
284f7d34862d92548e10b2598d52e120.jpg

Not bobcat, (because they were out of the picture at this point :thumb:) but still a good one.

Is there any way I can get this image? It would look great as my computer wallpaper.

Hammer said:
GrizGuy said:
wbtfg said:

Envy noted.

I disagree. It is always THE priority! And yes that was what I loved about Bobby the most!
Idaho was a challenge...MSU is just a game, and, generally, one of the easiest...

mcg said:
Is there any way I can get this image? It would look great as my computer wallpaper.

At least we can figure out how to do one of the easiest things to do on a computer :lol:

wbtfg said:

Envy noted.

Exactly. :)

Bear Axed said:
BH > they are called "state" because they have yet to earn the use of "Montana" in their name :thumb:

but, they were rated #1 in the nation for almost 20 minutes once last year. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like we also took the M esnignia before you as well. UM couldn't think that up HAHAHAHH.

WE ARE MONTANA! (ANOTHER GRIZ RIP OFF ) ... :)

WILD_CAT said:
Bear Axed said:

Looks like we also took the :msugrad: esnignia before you as well. UM couldn't think that up
HAHAHAHH.

cross-eyed.jpg

WILD_CAT said:
Bear Axed said:

Looks like we also took the M esnignia before you as well. UM couldn't think that up HAHAHAHH.

Is the We are Montana rip off bigger than the mountain lion roar you cat fans stole from Washington St?

Latest posts

Back