• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat Demotivational Posters

GrizGuy said:
If it's any consolation to you, I am sorry I wasted my time looking at these. I don't really give a isht what happens at MSU until they play the Griz. I don't root against 'em, I just don't care. Beating MSU isn't the priority.

I hope your head injury wasn't too traumatic. Closed or open? I'm betting open, because something definitely leaked out. Best wishes in your speedy recovery. Go Griz!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Is the We are Montana rip off bigger than the mountain lion roar you cat fans stole from Washington St?

The growl was ripped off from Janet Jackson.

Not think only thing I'd like to rip off Ms. Jackson (if you're nasty).

;)

WILD_CAT said:
Looks like we also took the M esnignia before you as well. UM couldn't think that up HAHAHAHH.

WE ARE MONTANA! (ANOTHER GRIZ RIP OFF ) ... :)
And you stole it from Missouri... :msugrad: :bad:

!CBm,jfw!2k~%24(KGrHqR,!igE0G0M2QJNBNIV6ezB8!~~_35.JPG
26f8720f09879fe6f93c59b927a4.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
WILD_CAT said:
Bear Axed said:
BH > they are called "state" because they have yet to earn the use of "Montana" in their name :thumb:

but, they were rated #1 in the nation for almost 20 minutes once last year. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like we also took the M esnignia before you as well. UM couldn't think that up HAHAHAHH.

WE ARE MONTANA! (ANOTHER GRIZ RIP OFF ) ... :)

Is the We are Montana rip off bigger than the mountain lion roar you cat fans stole from Washington St?

It wasn't Wazzu...................It was Idaho State.

So Wash St stole it from Idaho State then the cats plagiarized it from them?

Now I am confused...........all of this and the UM bookstore is selling illegal merchandise. My head is swimming.......in Absolute and 7.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
So Wash St stole it from Idaho State then the cats plagiarized it from them?

Now I am confused...........all of this and the UM bookstore is selling illegal merchandise. My head is swimming.......in Absolute and 7.

No, and its okay to be confused on the matter. Wazzu trademarked their," cat roar" years ago......it has a faint PAC-12 accent, so it is a touch different than the generic one that MSU, ISU, and Weber uses.

There are many tales of why the 3 dirt-merchant (MSU,ISU, and Weber) schools use the same cat growl, but I am not sure which story is true. :thumb:

So what you are saying is all 3 stories are connected by the common link that they stole the idea form somebody else.

I read ya.............. :thumb:

This is all good stuff.

Football season is on!

We mash them again but this year in our house!

Back