• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Backpacks in Wa-Griz

mcg

DONOR
I understand there is a new rule at Washington-Grizzly stadium that backpacks aren't allowed inside during games. Is this rule being enforced at the gate? I always like to bring a pack to the games to carry snakes and an extra jacket and I'm curious as to the status of this new policy.

Thanks in advance.

mcg said:
I understand there is a new rule at Washington-Grizzly stadium that backpacks aren't allowed inside during games. Is this rule being enforced at the gate? I always like to bring a pack to the games to carry snakes and an extra jacket and I'm curious as to the status of this new policy.

Thanks in advance.

Are you talking rattlers or black mombas? :lol:

Mother Fucking snakes in the mother fucking stadium!

Samuel Jackson

I prefer to leave my snakes out in the tailgate area.
It is just too Cold & too Loud inside the stadium.
:ugeek:

My wife won't let me bring my snake to the games period.

I've brought my son's small backpack into all the games this season, they just check it.

At the first game, I was told that there would be no more backpacks unless they are the clear ones that are NFL approved. Got one on Amazon for not much, but I notice everyone else is bringing in backpacks and purses still.

I bring my snake every week. They just give it a little feel it at the gate to be sure it isn't lethal. Now I always go to the gate with the hot female is working....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EverettGriz said:
I bring my snake every week. They just give it a little feel it at the gate to be sure it isn't lethal. Now I always go to the gate with the hot female is working....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear that UM is planning on expanding WGS to 50,000 ever since they started feeling snakes at the gate.

Last game they informed me that backpacks would no longer be allowed in the stadium.
Purses are OK but they will still check them.
I was told it was due to the Boston Marathon bombings.

ms griz said:
Last game they informed me that backpacks would no longer be allowed in the stadium.
Purses are OK but they will still check them.
I was told it was due to the Boston Marathon bombings.

How big can the purse be? My wife has some purses/bags that are larger than any backpack I've ever owned. Can a man carry a purse into the stadium or is it sex-based discrimination? How else am I going to get my snakes in?

fencer is right on. Security told us at the App State game that the rules would be changing so we bought mesh bags and last week they were still letting people in with back packs, snakes, etc.

granitegriz said:
fencer is right on. Security told us at the App State game that the rules would be changing so we bought mesh bags and last week they were still letting people in with back packs, snakes, etc.

Which is why I'm asking, it seems like a pretty difficult thing to enforce.

I'm flying up this weekend, they won't let me bring snakes on the plane.

I have a small bag I take each game & have not had any problems getting it into the stadium. It is subject to check of course, but otherwise havent received any warnings.

We were told at the App game they wouldn't allow them anymore. But last game had a line for people with bags and without, apparently they figured they were opening a can of worms they didn't want??? not sure but we have brought a backpack in every game. We enter on the west side, not sure how the other entrances are??

After hearing complaints the new backpack rule will not be enforced until next year. At least that's what security told my wife at the last game.

We bring in stadium bags each and every game with no issues, they simply have us remove an item or two and feel around in the bag. I guess a backpack is different but I don't see the big issue. Nothing like how they treat you at EWU, that place SUCKS!!!

It has been hashed over on this board before, but it does seem like a violation of the 4th amendment that guarantees freedom from unlawful searches. Unless there is "probable cause supported by a warrant," officials, especially those who are not legally authorized and commissioned law enforcement officers, such as our security people, cannot presume that there is contraband or other unauthorized items being concealed. In short, they cannot search without first obtaining permission. Beat this up legal beagles.

Back