• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Backpacks in Wa-Griz

66volvo said:
It has been hashed over on this board before, but it does seem like a violation of the 4th amendment that guarantees freedom from unlawful searches. Unless there is "probable cause supported by a warrant," officials, especially those who are not legally authorized and commissioned law enforcement officers, such as our security people, cannot presume that there is contraband or other unauthorized items being concealed. In short, they cannot search without first obtaining permission. Beat this up legal beagles.

I don't think they can search without permission. But they also don't have to let you into the game. I'm pretty sure that consenting to searches is a condition to being allowed into the game.

PlayerRep said:
66volvo said:
It has been hashed over on this board before, but it does seem like a violation of the 4th amendment that guarantees freedom from unlawful searches. Unless there is "probable cause supported by a warrant," officials, especially those who are not legally authorized and commissioned law enforcement officers, such as our security people, cannot presume that there is contraband or other unauthorized items being concealed. In short, they cannot search without first obtaining permission. Beat this up legal beagles.

I don't think they can search without permission. But they also don't have to let you into the game. I'm pretty sure that consenting to searches is a condition to being allowed into the game.

Surrender to the petty tyrants!

fencer24 said:
PlayerRep said:
66volvo said:

Surrender to the petty tyrants!

Or don't go to the game, it's your choice.

MTGRIZ12 said:
We were told at the App game they wouldn't allow them anymore. But last game had a line for people with bags and without, apparently they figured they were opening a can of worms they didn't want??? not sure but we have brought a backpack in every game. We enter on the west side, not sure how the other entrances are??

So, now I am really confused if they don't want "Can of worms." Are worms considered snakes, and if I bring my snakes in a can will they be allowed?

66volvo said:

Don't sweat the petty stuff...

Pet the sweaty stuff

EverettGriz said:
I bring my snake every week. They just give it a little feel it at the gate to be sure it isn't lethal. Now I always go to the gate with the hot female is working....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least you are honest about only requiring a little feel.

statler & waldorf said:
Ya never know when some godd*mn islamic terrorist might want to blow up WGS, pilgrim.

Haven't you heard???

ISIS isn't Islamic... What?

Anyway, if some diaper head tries some isht at any football stadium in Merica, we'll have to bathe him in bacon grease and have a woman kick out the stool when we string him up.

No heaven for that asswipe.

statler & waldorf said:
Ya never know when some godd*mn islamic terrorist might want to blow up WGS, pilgrim.

Haven't you heard???

ISIS isn't Islamic... What?

Anyway, if some diaper head tries some isht at any football stadium in Merica, we'll have to bathe him in bacon grease and have a woman kick out the stool when we string him up.

No heaven for that asswipe.

AllWeatherFan said:
Was that Corinthians?

Well done, AWF. It's in the lesser known book of "3rd Corinthians". It doesn't get as much air-time as Paul's terrific work in his First and Second letters, but I believe it to be a rather disregarded and non-respected piece of Biblical text.

I have it on decent authority that the Corinthians enjoyed reading the Third Letter much more so than the first two.

Huge said:
MTGRIZ12 said:
We were told at the App game they wouldn't allow them anymore. But last game had a line for people with bags and without, apparently they figured they were opening a can of worms they didn't want??? not sure but we have brought a backpack in every game. We enter on the west side, not sure how the other entrances are??

So, now I am really confused if they don't want "Can of worms." Are worms considered snakes, and if I bring my snakes in a can will they be allowed?

i have it on good authority that jake "the snake" roberts was scheduled to do the "worm" at halftime on the 50 yard line with an electric eel around his neck, but due to this new policy, engstrom decided the idea had no legs and nixed it.

thanks obama...

Back