• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2012 Griz Football Recruiting Class/ Summer Transfers

AZDoc said:
Ursa Major said:
argh! said:
what a friend we have in jesus!

Does he still have a year of eligibility left? Medical redshirt?

I think he was injured to late in the season for the Medical redshirt (my sources tell me). I think we are pretty much screwed out of this guy. Total bummer...felt an undefeated season coming!

I think Jesus used his 5 years to finish 4, and we cannot pull the strings like we did for Wilson. Sorry, Jesus will not be taking the field this year. :thumb:

Ohhhh Sh*t. I just saw on rivals that Eastern Washington University picked up one of the most highly touted players in FBS. Yes that is right - FBS. Apparently he is "dropping down" due to many legal problems involving drugs, prostitution and gambling. Oddly though, he stated the main reason for wanting to transfer was the color of their field. His name is Louis Cypher - 6'9" 305lb OL. EWU is ecstatic but they are trying to figure out how to honor his uniform # request - 666. Stay tuned. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

bigtyme said:
Jesus plays for Liberty University...we will see him on the playing field after all!

Liberty?..how could that be?..don't they know that God speaks in Latin!!! Just like Claude Frollo spitting Latin in some one's face,..

As the song goes...

"I see a red door (the Bede Door of the Cathedral painted red) and I want it painted black,

No colours anymore I want them turn to black (Claude as he sets out to wander the roads and byways of Paris towards evening while in a spiritual, despondent, malaise).

I see the girls (Esmeralde?) walk by dressed in their summer clothes,

I have to turn my head until my darkness goes (turned to rage as he comes across his nephew Jehan, who has just borrowed monies from Claude for his schoolwork, but spending it on the town, huh, ladies, and drink instead)."

Copper Griz said:
Ohhhh Sh*t. I just saw on rivals that Eastern Washington University picked up one of the most highly touted players in FBS. Yes that is right - FBS. Apparently he is "dropping down" due to many legal problems involving drugs, prostitution and gambling. Oddly though, he stated the main reason for wanting to transfer was the color of their field. His name is Louis Cypher - 6'9" 305lb OL. EWU is ecstatic but they are trying to figure out how to honor his uniform # request - 666. Stay tuned. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

OK...I thought that was at least a little bit funny. :cool:

AZGrizFan said:
Copper Griz said:

I take that as a compliment - considering your avatar! :)

Copper Griz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Copper Griz said:

I take that as a compliment - considering your avatar! :)

Funny. I actually had to go look since I don't have avatars turned on. :oops:

Read a post few pages back that stated that Montana should go Div 1, and leave Div 1 AA, ,Not a wise decision !!!!! They don't have the size to match up weekin and out against Div 1, programs at the higher level and why would you want to from being a power house in your div to a bottom of the barrel Fbs team? If you can't handle teams like the Utah utes not a good scenario just sayn'n! Any how I'm a new Suu fan and know we are not getting any respect from any one right now and deservedly so, but don't over look us and lord forbid we upset you or the other Montana team this season you will rue the day I came on here :lol: pipe dream at this point but always a possibility :clap: Suu is in the house and I'm out :shock:

Jeffandy said:
Read a post few pages back that stated that Montana should go Div 1, and leave Div 1 AA, ,Not a wise decision !!!!! They don't have the size to match up weekin and out against Div 1, programs at the higher level and why would you want to from being a power house in your div to a bottom of the barrel Fbs team? If you can't handle teams like the Utah utes not a good scenario just sayn'n! Any how I'm a new Suu fan and know we are not getting any respect from any one right now and deservedly so, but don't over look us and lord forbid we upset you or the other Montana team this season you will rue the day I came on here :lol: pipe dream at this point but always a possibility :clap: Suu is in the house and I'm out :shock:

I remember my first visit to e-griz!

Jeffandy said:

aww look an SUU grad. :msugrad:

gah-riz said:
NewfoundGriz said:
He is just about 5 10" 195lbs
4.5 40

Welcome to Griz Nation! I'm a huge fan of walkons, they have been a core component of the Grizzlies success. How much did you guys know about UM and what went into the decision to become a Grizzly? Again, welcome, your son looks like he will be able to contribute and hopefully able to work himself into a scholarship.

Montana walk-ons have become college All-Americans, and even NFL players... :clap:

Hello all,

My son (MIKE STALLONE) is pumped up ready for camp!! And so am I...cant wait to get out there and experience MONTANA FOOTBALL!!

NewfoundGriz said:
Hello all,

My son (MIKE STALLONE) is pumped up ready for camp!! And so am I...cant wait to get out there and experience MONTANA FOOTBALL!!
Good deal!! I hope he'll be another great walk on for the Griz!

NewfoundGriz said:
Hello all,

Should be a spirited camp, with lots of competition!! :) Can't wait to see the new players.

You guys are in for a treat come September, because UM is one of the best college game-day experiences out there (Sports Illustrated ranked #25 in the nation--the only FCS school to make the list).

NewfoundGriz said:
Hello all,

How are things going for your son as the first week draws to a close?

He's just now getting used to things, big change for him. He's shaking off the rust since he's not been on the field in a year. But he says he's getting better everyday,learning the offense. Hopefully by the en of the season he gets some playing time

That was his thoughts as well, said he didn't get thrown to much. Coaches seem to already have their depth chart set in spring. He most likely will redshirt this year.

Back