• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Football Recruiting: 15 Verbals & 20 Offers

grizfan1984 said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Paytonlives said:
Bozeman DE/TE/RB. 6’1” 230 lbs.

https://twitter.com/kennetheideniv/status/1111687084807356422

Kid is an animal. Must be wanted pretty bad if he's invited to Junior Day as a Sophomore...haha
I hope we land him but will be a challenge as his Dad played for the scats but it could happen.

If he puts up the same production/tape as his sophomore year, good luck to either school getting him. He'll go FBS. He's been on the camp circuit for several years already so the name recognition is already there.

Looks like msu had a huge turnout but can't find much on guys who came to our junior day looks like the recruits who came to visit us have been spread out for a couple of weeks. Bummer to see Eiden went to msu junior day instead of ours. Man it sucks looking at all the kids at msu junior day standing by the brawl of the wild trophy we need to get that back ASAP. FTC

grizfan1984 said:
Looks like msu had a huge turnout but can't find much on guys who came to our junior day looks like the recruits who came to visit us have been spread out for a couple of weeks. Bummer to see Eiden went to msu junior day instead of ours. Man it sucks looking at all the kids at msu junior day standing by the brawl of the wild trophy we need to get that back ASAP. FTC

This staff has done a lot of curious things with recruiting that I would be interested to know the strategy on. I like some things they do and others seem to be lacking. They did have a downplayed junior day and having it be on a Friday. Looks like we have had "unofficial" visits throughout Spring but so has MSU. The other things I notice in the twitter pics is that we may have one coach taking them around like Sacks or Green but MSU will have half of their staff. Not sure if that means anything but I could see that mattering if it is close.

dayday said:
grizfan1984 said:

This staff has done a lot of curious things with recruiting that I would be interested to know the strategy on. I like some things they do and others seem to be lacking. They did have a downplayed junior day and having it be on a Friday. Looks like we have had "unofficial" visits throughout Spring but so has MSU. The other things I notice in the twitter pics is that we may have one coach taking them around like Sacks or Green but MSU will have half of their staff. Not sure if that means anything but I could see that mattering if it is close.

Looks like to me that Hauck and Crew are very pin pointed in recruiting. They recruit HARD the kids that they want.

msu on the other hand has a spagetti on the wall theory. Throw as many offers at as many players as you can an hope that in the end you get some steals.

I think both probably work... will be interesting to see in the next few years on how well...

grizfan1984 said:
Paytonlives said:
garizzalies said:
Griz junior day yesterday. Lots of the boys from this list were there and three in particular got some love.

Offers?

thinking maybe the 3 were Kluchwich, Rostad and Lee or maybe Carr?
No and yes. I don’t think they actually proposed, at least not on the spot, but they basically gave them a promise ring

grizfan1984 said:
Paytonlives said:
https://twitter.com/JakeKindel33/status/1115447948651798528

Jake Kindel and Hank Dunn a couple of Eureka boys.

Both in my initial Top 30. I see Jake as a fullback/h-back type and Hank as a safety. Overall, its a good Class B class in 2020. Plenty of depth at each position to go get some developmental talent.

Paytonlives said:
SS/OLB
https://twitter.com/liddell__/status/1116166967738519552

this fellow has an exceptional tape in my eye....i believe we would be fortunate to get him.

https://twitter.com/Masonvinyard4/status/1108457936961990656

Somehow I missed this big piece of news but I was on vacation when this was posted.

Back