• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Griz Football 19 Signed: (3) 2021 Offers

maroonandsilver said:
grizfan1984 said:
Maybe 5 kids here pretty soon I’ve been hearing there is possibly another from Sentinel that may join pretty soon. (Not Rollins to get hopes up)

If the Griz end up getting 5 from Sentinel, plus Rollins obviously will go somewhere in Division 1, when was the last time a Montana high school had 6 football seniors going D-1?

Keep in mind this is just 5 kids in the senior class there is a couple of others I fully expect to go NAIA. There is a few Juniors, Sophomores and even Freshman at Sentinel that will be in play for us too. Sentinel is loaded for years to come.

Never mind. Found my own answer in another thread. Bobby amazes me sometimes with some of his steals from the Cats.

grizfan1984 said:
https://twitter.com/LangPadraig/status/1332036468399693824

Ask and ye shall receive I guess! Sweet news......

Let’s try this again....

Now go get Rollins! :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
grizfan1984 said:
https://twitter.com/LangPadraig/status/1332036468399693824

Let’s try this again....

I know that’s a joke because you stay pretty well in tune but in case others are wondering if that’s a legitimate possibility it’s not going to happen. He’s already told Cat coaches he’s going FBS from what I’ve heard.

Again the Griz coaches are doing it right with this class getting small partial or PWO Montana kids. It avoids gaps in future classes considering the scholarship hurdles with most of the seniors returning for 2021.

dayday said:
AZGrizFan said:

Let’s try this again....

I know that’s a joke because you stay pretty well in tune but in case others are wondering if that’s a legitimate possibility it’s not going to happen. He’s already told Cat coaches he’s going FBS from what I’ve heard.

Yes, I know....but it worked so well the FIRST time, I got my wish within 48 hours! :lol: :lol:

Rollins has narrowed his schools to 5:
Minnesota
Oregon State
BYU
MSU
NDSU

https://406mtsports.com/high-school/football/missoula-sentinels-dylan-rollins-named-an-all-america-finalist-narrows-college-list-to-5/article_80003405-89a6-5f04-9a50-760ba4eac97c.html

With Tuna going to Eastern I’m not sure where we go at RB I really don’t think that Greene will play RB at this level IMO he’s more of a LB. Webskowski was the RB I was hoping for and still think we may have a chance I know he’s committed elsewhere but still has our offer pinned on his page

grizfan1984 said:
With Tuna going to Eastern I’m not sure where we go at RB I really don’t think that Greene will play RB at this level IMO he’s more of a LB. Webskowski was the RB I was hoping for and still think we may have a chance I know he’s committed elsewhere but still has our offer pinned on his page

Take a PWO and hit the transfer portal this year or next if you have gaps. It’s not like we are losing any running back for several years with this free year.

Yeah I’m not sure what’s going on, I’m sure we will see a few more PWOs within the next few weeks before early signing day. As far as scholarship guys go the only guy that I think we are still actively recruiting is Junior Bergen, I have no idea about any of the other guys we’ve offered as it’s gone very cold but I know Bergen is a big priority.

Probably asking too much, but I would love to see a true DT recruit...can never have enough players across the line!

grizband said:
Probably asking too much, but I would love to see a true DT recruit...can never have enough players across the line!

I just don’t think you are going to see that a lot with recruiting because of this scheme and the recruiting profile they are looking for. Essentially they are looking for guys that number 1: are athletic, 2: have a 6’3 to 6’6 frame and guys that appear to have good work ethic. Bobby can get a guy to 265 to 300 but it’s hard to teach those other things.

Back