• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2024 Griz Recruiting (18) Verbals (15) Offers

Hey Payton, do you know when VIM’s list usually comes out? I know the kids are still several months from becoming Sr’s but I’m anxious to see who next years top in state recruits are.

Paytonlives said:
Thank God the Griz coaches are getting after it EARLY this year!!!!

Definitely a change in philosophy this year. Offers being made early and publicized early. Surprised no one mentioned it earlier.

Paytonlives said:
Idaho already offered a 2025 kid :lol:
We've finally caught up with everyone else in c/o 24 and now getting behind in c/o 25
Same kid has full ride offers from Michigan, Miami, and the entire PAC12.

Griztrain said:
Paytonlives said:
We've finally caught up with everyone else in c/o 24 and now getting behind in c/o 25
Msu has an offer out to a 2026 kid

grizfan1984 said:
Griztrain said:

Nick Saban once offered an 8th grader.

grizfan1984 said:
Griztrain said:

I think MSU might offer my dog at this point. Good wheels, pretty agile. Problem is he's trained to piss on anything blue and yellow.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizfan1984 said:

I think MSU might offer my dog at this point. Good wheels, pretty agile. Problem is he's trained to piss on anything blue and yellow.

3epb6l.jpg

kemajic said:
grizfan1984 said:
https://twitter.com/ajnoland12/status/1626288428542464001?s=46&t=-sYRe39LzXrmBgepUBMhjA

First team all-state OR 6A safety.

Will be hard to get this kid.... SUPER talented!
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/16405527/637965070660c4052cc442bd

SoldierGriz said:
Griz ever had a kid from Froid on the roster?
I do not believe so (at least that I remember or can find.) Kraig Paulson from Plentywood is near by and Robin Selvig from Outlook are two associated with Griz Athletics from the general area.

The Walker brothers were from Plentywood We had a linebacker from Culbertson a while back as well. Also Spenser Fredrickson from Scoby.

grizatwork said:
The Walker brothers were from Plentywood We had a linebacker from Culbertson a while back as well. Also Spenser Fredrickson from Scoby.

Thanks. I knew there were others, just could not remember.

Triwest said:
grizatwork said:

Thanks. I knew there were others, just could not remember.
Eric Simonson was from Plentywood. '95 ring, DD's roomie.

Back