• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A game to past the time.......

OK...I am truely stumped on that one.....so for all others in my boat...here is an easy one....can you read the endzone paint?

goodmanaerial.jpg

GrizBear, that is a good one, you have me stumped. I am not even getting any hints from the players uniforms.

GrizBear said:
My hint is a very good one too.

I get it now but I am not going to say it. GrizBear that was a terrible play on words. I had forgotten that they were 1-AA. It looks like they have 12 people in their crowd.

St Johns or Canisius - they both dropped football - but you got me as to which

That one above there is the choo choo national championship stadium for the University of Chatanooooooga

I even fondly recall Cricket pavilion next door where I shared a beer with many a fan last year :D

Here's another from the same state as the one above.....we played these guys at home this year though. Name that 1-AA stadium...

Stadium-Panoramic.jpg

It looks like Northern Arizona is at home against the Griz, NAU is on offense and the Griz D just stuffed them on a run up the middle.

Back