• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A look back at 2015 & 2014 UM Football recruiting classes

Ursus1 said:
Paytonlives said:
Ursus1 said:
Lots of talk how the 2015 class is so amazing. ..but if stars matter as far a a natonal measuring stick....the 2014 had 11 players with 2 or more, verbals so far 2015 on 8. So unless some "star" recruits that haven't verballed sign the 2015 class it actually is weaker

Patience... there is a month+ to go.

Several of last years "star" players were late to the list... IE late January.

The Calhoun brothers (both 3 star) were last minute additions...

Patience? I don't have the patience to be patient. No wonder I grew bored of fishing

Ursus, I knew we'd find common ground somewhere, my man. I can't STAND fishing...

thanks payton for the interesting and informative thread...good idea.....thanks for taking the time.....

AZGrizFan said:
Ursus1 said:
Paytonlives said:
Ursus1 said:
Lots of talk how the 2015 class is so amazing. ..but if stars matter as far a a natonal measuring stick....the 2014 had 11 players with 2 or more, verbals so far 2015 on 8. So unless some "star" recruits that haven't verballed sign the 2015 class it actually is weaker

Patience? I don't have the patience to be patient. No wonder I grew bored of fishing

Ursus, I knew we'd find common ground somewhere, my man. I can't STAND fishing...

Growing up here in Montana, I feel like I am supposed to like fishing, but I just can't bring myself to.

grizatwork said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ursus1 said:
Paytonlives said:

Growing up here in Montana, I feel like I am supposed to like fishing, but I just can't bring myself to.

You're all f^&ked in the head. :) Nothing like a day fishing. Nothing... Unless it's drinking scotch while fishing.

You're all f^&ked in the head. :) Nothing like a day fishing. Nothing... Unless it's drinking scotch while fishing.

:thumb:

And the opening day of hunting season is like Christmas....with guns.

cclarkblues said:

:thumb:

And the opening day of hunting season is like Christmas....with guns.

what...you don't normally have guns at Christmas....

AZGrizFan said:
Man that's a lot of the Montana kids washing out....

Walk on/preferred walk on. If they have it, they earn a scholarship. If they don't, they become full time students.

Back