• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

I assume this is an open thread.

Tebow, Tebow. Broncos win on Tebow TD pass on first play of OT. Tebow throws for 316 yards, more than any qb on the Steeler defense this year. Two 2 TD passes. Runs for 1 TD and 50 yards. No interceptions.

13005763.jpg

biermann played well today. he didn't have very many sacks this year, though. i wonder if he'll continue to stick with atlanta?

MrTitleist said:
Does anyone else like the movie Night at the Roxbury besides me?

you had me looking for a new movie house in missoula. i thought there might be a new underground theater at the old roxy site.

PlayerRep said:
I assume this is an open thread.

Tebow, Tebow. Broncos win on Tebow TD pass on first play of OT. Tebow throws for 316 yards, more than any qb on the Steeler defense this year. Two 2 TD passes. Runs for 1 TD and 50 yards. No interceptions.

If you were a Florida fan, you'd be best friends with the Tebows. :shock:

MrTitleist said:
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was a pretty good movie. Rooney Mara gets naked a lot too..

I'm pathologically attracted to Rooney's "look" in TGWTDT. That small framed, pale white skin Goth deal has always done it for me...especially on women!

Just finished the book, and plan on seeing the film very soon. Now, I have even more motivation to go!

Thanks for the heads-up, MrT! :thumb:

Back