• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Twittercat

armonte

DONOR
Rob McKinney
@killdeercat
·
18h
I’m not sure what Cat fans think the season is over , but if you do you are fucking high. He have two extremely winnable home games and then an appointment with the University of Cake Schedules. We won’t have HFA through the playoffs…but we didn’t two fucking years ago either…

armonte said:
Rob McKinney
@killdeercat
·
18h
I’m not sure what Cat fans think the season is over , but if you do you are fudge high. He have two extremely winnable home games and then an appointment with the University of Cake Schedules. We won’t have HFA through the playoffs…but we didn’t two fudge years ago either…

Oh, isn't that just the cutest thing! He's trying so hard, it's really sweet... :poke: :twisted:

I mean what he says is accurate outside of our “cake schedule”

Not sure how you can say that when we will have played all of the top big sky teams. 2 on the road which were both wins.

BadlandsGrizFan said:

Not sure how you can say that when we will have played all of the top big sky teams. 2 on the road which were both wins.

Yeah UM’s schedule is cake because we didn’t play powerhouses like Weber, Poly and Stetson. Also if you don’t count any of the teams UM beat with winning records then they don’t have any wins against good teams, either!

BozAngelesGriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Yeah UM’s schedule is cake because we didn’t play powerhouses like Weber, Poly and Stetson. Also if you don’t count any of the teams UM beat with winning records then they don’t have any wins against good teams, either!

I was just doing some in-depth analysis, and if you take out all of UM's wins and all of MSU's losses, MSU looks like it would have the better record . . . on paper. Now, having said that, time will tell, and we shall see.

CDAGRIZ said:
BozAngelesGriz said:

I was just doing some in-depth analysis, and if you take out all of UM's wins and all of MSU's losses, MSU looks like it would have the better record . . . on paper. Now, having said that, time will tell, and we shall see.

Never thought of it that way, scary

CDAGRIZ said:
BozAngelesGriz said:

I do the same thing with statistics. I take out all the big plays and only use the shitty results to get a true picture of a team’s performance. Very revealing, to say the least.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I do the same thing with statistics. I take out all the big plays and only use the poop results to get a true picture of a team’s performance. Very revealing, to say the least.

This methodology helps with financial statements too. If you take out most of the expenses, the profits look way better; and vice versa. If the bank didn't have any costs related to its costs of money to lend, it's profits would be way better.

armonte said:
Rob McKinney
@killdeercat
·
18h
I’m not sure what Cat fans think the season is over , but if you do you are fudge high. He have two extremely winnable home games and then an appointment with the University of Cake Schedules. We won’t have HFA through the playoffs…but we didn’t two fudge years ago either…
need to follow it

Back