• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Adam Jones to the CATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
That’s an underrated post :lol: :lol: What’s very interesting is 99% of them over there are defending it, saying 99% of athletes use PEDs or enhancements that are illegal. If we had a player busted over here they’d be losing their collective minds. Hypocrites of the highest degree.

Yep, it was also reported that it was something that was in a vitamin supplement bought from a vitamin and supplement store. His penalty was cut in half.

The report claims some over the counter product he took in the summer that remained with him until January of this year? What would stay in your system for 5-6 months that is a vitamin/supplement? This should be good.

EverettGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
That’s an underrated post :lol: :lol: What’s very interesting is 99% of them over there are defending it, saying 99% of athletes use PEDs or enhancements that are illegal. If we had a player busted over here they’d be losing their collective minds. Hypocrites of the highest degree.

:eek:

:lol:

Give us a sample of some of the better ones, Hooked!!

Oh it’s some pretty good kitty nation stuff. First I had private messaged a couple of posters over there who I like because I had heard quite a bit about this and no one seem to know a thing over there. Then one of their posters (a guy named Cataholic who fights with the entire board) got pissed that I was using private message and telling everyone I was acting like I was some kind of know it all big deal. So then I went public with it over there and that same poster lost his gosh damn mind. He told the mods that my name should be released and that the Ortt family should sue me for making up rumors as that I was full of shit. He called me pretty much every name in the book.

And at the end of the day I was right, Ortt was suspended 6 games for failing a drug test before the chipper. How dare I know stuff they don’t know.

As for Cataholic, who lurks here all the time, eat a dick.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
One can get many banned substances from a vitamin store, obviously.

They have been known to show up in otc dietary supplements. Athletes need to be cautious as many do take dietary supplements.

Sure, but he took a banned substance. The most interesting thing is the tweet trying to sell the narrative that he took it last summer and it was still in his system when he got popped during the playoffs. (1) That's an amazingly resilient banned substance. (2) Uh, that's not what you want to say. If true, that means he competed the whole 2021 season with a banned substance in his system.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
They have been known to show up in otc dietary supplements. Athletes need to be cautious as many do take dietary supplements.

Sure, but he took a banned substance. The most interesting thing is the tweet trying to sell the narrative that he took it last summer and it was still in his system when he got popped during the playoffs. (1) That's an amazingly resilient banned substance. (2) Uh, that's not what you want to say. If true, that means he competed the whole 2021 season with a banned substance in his system.

Ding ding ding we have a winner over here!

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
Yep, it was also reported that it was something that was in a vitamin supplement bought from a vitamin and supplement store. His penalty was cut in half.

The report claims some over the counter product he took in the summer that remained with him until January of this year? What would stay in your system for 5-6 months that is a vitamin/supplement? This should be good.

You seem to be going out of your way both here and on BN to make this into a huge sinister issue. Have you researched this issue? You might want to research PEDs in otc dietary and vitamin supplements. Athletes are cautioned be aware of this possibility. Use of dietary and vitamin supplements are commonly used by athletes.

As far as it remaining in a person’s system for a long period of time, you would need an expert in the field to answer that. We do not know the details of hisusage of the dietary or vitamin supplement

Hahahahaahah. Well, I see I don't need to go to bcn. The mental gymnastics 33 is going through to try to explain this away is plenty.

You Gris can’t help yourselves… another post on BCN 2.0…. Do I hear 7 pages?

I won’t defend it, kids need to take responsibility for their actions. But That doesn’t make us the judge and jury… but obviously it was a bobcat so BCN 2.0 needs to talk about it to sleep well at night…

Side note… Toure seems to be on the hot seat with Rodgers in GB… I need to check up on Lance in LA to compare :)!

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

You seem to be going out of your way both here and on BN to make this into a huge sinister issue. Have you researched this issue? You might want to research PEDs in otc dietary and vitamin supplements. Athletes are cautioned be aware of this possibility. Use of dietary and vitamin supplements are commonly used by athletes.

As far as it remaining in a person’s system for a long period of time, you would need an expert in the field to answer that. We do not know the details of hisusage of the dietary or vitamin supplement

Correction: The Bobcat player might want to research PEDs in supplements.

EverettGriz said:
Hahahahaahah. Well, I see I don't need to go to bcn. The mental gymnastics 33 is going through to try to explain this away is plenty.

That’s what I’m saying. They’re all trying hard to defend it. Just call it like it is FFS….id have way more respect for anyone who says

- the dude effed up
- he flunked a ncaa drug test and that’s a big deal
- PEDs or supplements or vitamins or anything else…the NCAA is very clear in its policy what can and can’t be taken and the cats program has people in place to educate athletes on this
- this dude threw caution to the wind and took illegal drugs anyways
- he deserves every bit of his suspension

This isn’t hard unless you’re a bobcat

HookedonGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

That’s what I’m saying. They’re all trying hard to defend it. Just call it like it is FFS….id have way more respect for anyone who says

- the dude effed up
- PEDs or supplements or vitamins or anything else…the NCAA is very clear in its policy what can and can’t be taken and the cats program has people in place to educate athletes on this

He did take responsibility. He did get a suspension which was half the usual penalty. Your assertion that he threw caution to the wind is just your assumption. There is a possibility he did not know the substance was contained in the supplement. That has happened with athletes before if you research the subject. And, no it does not excuse him in any way. He was in the wrong and is paying the price.

Do you have it in for this kid? Just say’in.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Correction: The Bobcat player might want to research PEDs in supplements.

Sounds as though he may have some free time.

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

- the dude effed up

He did take responsibility. He did get a suspension which was half the usual penalty. Your assertion that he threw caution to the wind is just your assumption. There is a possibility he did not know the substance was contained in the supplement. That has happened with athletes before if you research the subject. And, no it does not excuse him in any way. He was in the wrong and is paying the price.

My post was not directed at the young man (not a kid). It’s directed at you and your dumb f%$k fan base. Are you seriously this dense? You and your fans are making every excuse in the book for him. You continue to do it here. He took illegal drugs and flunked an ncaa drug test. I’m not trying to make it a big deal….it is a big deal. So big the ncaa suspended him for 1 year initially. Why are you making excuses for him? Just own it.

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

My post was not directed at the young man (not a kid). It’s directed at you and your dumb f%$k fan base. Are you seriously this dense? You and your fans are making every excuse in the book for him. You continue to do it here. He took illegal drugs and flunked an ncaa drug test. I’m not trying to make it a big deal….it is a big deal. So big the ncaa suspended him for 1 year initially. Why are you making excuses for him? Just own it.

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

It looks like you are the a- hole here. Nobody is making excuses or condoning what he did. We all agree it was wrong. However, we are not making accusations like you did in saying he threw caution to the wind. How do you know that? We don’t know any of the details as to what happened. He could have knowingly did it or it could have been something else. The report said it was something else. I think if he blatantly did it then they would not have cut his penalty in half. There are things we do not know.

If in your small mind you think it is a big deal, your entitled to your thoughts. If the situation were reversed and it was a Griz player we Cat fans know your reaction would be the opposite. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back