• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem, Toure, McGee=

ilovethecats said:
Just want to second the ATM mantra for your squad this season. ATM is a great idea and one o think we can all get behind.
#RTD
#ATM reminds me of that poor man from northern Iowa.

KJB said:
ilovethecats said:
Just want to second the ATM mantra for your squad this season. ATM is a great idea and one o think we can all get behind.
#RTD
:lol: :lol: :lol: THAT was well played!!

Ursa Major said:
KJB said:
ilovethecats said:
#RTD

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.
https://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55008

MrTitleist said:
Ursa Major said:
KJB said:
ilovethecats said:
#RTD

While rereading that classic post, I thought of still another possible use for the clear bags.

Welcome back Mr. T. We're expecting increased production from you this fall.

MrTitleist said:
Ursa Major said:
KJB said:
ilovethecats said:
#RTD

I know it’s been eight years, but I still can’t make it through that without laughing like a fifth grader when the teacher says “poopdeck”.

Ursa Major said:
MrTitleist said:
Ursa Major said:
KJB said:
#RTD

While rereading that classic post, I thought of still another possible use for the clear bags.

Welcome back Mr. T. We're expecting increased production from you this fall.

Good to see you, Ursa. We'll see about the production.

MrTitleist said:
Ursa Major said:
KJB said:
ilovethecats said:
#RTD

One might say that game left a bad taste in his mouth

Jesus that was a good read, here are the highlights from Pantheras ordeal

- “These kids reeked of liquor and, if I had to guess, they were probably the type who smoke marijuana cigarettes on a regular basis.”

- “One of them waved an extremely offensive sign that said 'Even Santa Prefers Montana'. As a Christian man, it's difficult to watch this kind of religious hatred spread to college football (It's bad enough when large retailers try to bury the Reason for the Season under phrases like 'happy holidays').”

- “While two of the young men held me in place, the other one undid his belt and pulled his pants down halfway. He then put his rear end very near my nose and began passing gas violently. Some of these eruptions were wet and the sprayed into my mouth. They were chanting 'atm, atm, atm' which I assumed meant they were going to rob me as well, but I had smartly left my wallet in my hotel room safe.“

- “I was too shocked and humiliated to chase them. I have no plans on dragging law enforcement into any of this.”

MrTitleist said:
Ursa Major said:
KJB said:
ilovethecats said:
#RTD

You notice the program, the fans, and this board haven't been the same since then, right?

Those flatulent undergrads cursed us all that night. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
MrTitleist said:
Ursa Major said:
KJB said:
#RTD

You notice the program, the fans, and this board haven't been the same since then, right?

Those flatulent undergrads cursed us all that night. :lol:

I often think about this, and I've decided to be thankful that Panthera was not a UM student-athlete on that fateful night. Doubtless, the NCAA would have viewed the farts as improper benefits. We would be down to 25 scholarships this year and likely have to fund Alabama's "tutors" and UNDSU's doping.

So much for nicknames of players or groups here. Oh well, just another reason why egriz sucks more as time goes on. I see why so many solid posters have stopped posting. Too many critics and asses on here anymore.

mtgrizrule said:
So much for nicknames of players or groups here. Oh well, just another reason why egriz sucks more as time goes on. I see why so many solid posters have stopped posting. Too many critics and asses on here anymore.

Agreed.

I still check in most days, but with an ever increasing wistful twinge. The site has become overrun by entertainers with junior high humor, cluttering threads with nonsense. Isn't there a site where they could entertain themselves and not hijack a football message board.

MrG said:
mtgrizrule said:

Agreed.

I still check in most days, but with an ever increasing wistful twinge. The site has become overrun by entertainers with junior high humor, cluttering threads with nonsense. Isn't there a site where they could entertain themselves and not hijack a football message board.

+1

Oh, ffs.

OK. I think these receivers are good. I hope they play well this year. I want them to make touch downs for the Griz. We shall see how well they play. Time will tell. What do the rest of you think? Do you think these receivers are good? Do you hope they play well this year? Do you want them to make touch downs for the Griz? Reply to thread. But if I wrote any thing fun ny with out know ing it do not point it out. Just if you think they are good.

CDAGRIZ said:
Oh, ffs.

OK. I think these receivers are good. I hope they play well this year. I want them to make touch downs for the Griz. We shall see how well they play. Time will tell. What do the rest of you think? Do you think these receivers are good? Do you hope they play well this year? Do you want them to make touch downs for the Griz? Reply to thread. But if I wrote any thing fun ny with out know ing it do not point it out. Just if you think they are good.

:lol:

Back