• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem

bgbigdog said:
fencer24 said:
I have not personally verified it, but the parent of a player told me today that Akem will be available this weekend, and that Sulzer is scheduled for surgery on Friday for his ACL. So he's done for the season.

Let’s hope that all goes well for both & that Gabe can successfully rehab the injury to be ready for next season.

Let's also hope that Bobby doesn't get ahold of Fencer's address.

George Ferguson said:
grizghost said:
...he collapse on the sideline ( right in front of us ) appeared to be grabbing at his angle..he
was in a lot of pain..I think hes done for the season..l hope I'm wrong!

u are wrong

..well that be great news! :thumb: I think we need him ...

Broken foot but in a walking boot at BB game? I've worn a walking boot while north of the border but not with a broken lower limb...

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
fencer24 said:
I have not personally verified it, but the parent of a player told me today that Akem will be available this weekend, and that Sulzer is scheduled for surgery on Friday for his ACL. So he's done for the season.

Let’s hope that all goes well for both & that Gabe can successfully rehab the injury to be ready for next season.

Too late. There’s a Zillow ad & “for sale” sign in his front yard. Thanks for taking one for the team fencer. :lol:

Broken foot but in a walking boot at BB game? I've worn a walking boot while north of the border but not with a broken lower limb...

406flyfisher said:

Certainly can wear a boot for a broken foot. Many different types of injuries. Could play this week too with certain types.

If a top player is going to miss a game Akem would be the one I’d pick simply because so many talented receivers right now. Hope it’s a minor injury and not a broken foot or worse.

He's listed as a starter WRZ on the 2 deep

IH6FfK6.jpg

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
fencer24 said:

Too late. There’s a Zillow ad & “for sale” sign in his front yard. Thanks for taking one for the team fencer. :lol:

Bout damn time for Fencer. He's been Rosenburging the GRIZ for years.

fencer24 said:

Sulser, not Sulzer. Fat fingers?

I don't know what the injury is of what his status will be.

I do know that Roberts played awfully well last week in relief!

alabamagrizzly said:
grizghost said:
pussycatkillerz said:
He's listed as a starter WRZ on the 2 deep

IH6FfK6.jpg

yeah so is Gabe Sulser..it doesn't mean anything..Hauck never shows his hand!
This thing hasn’t changed since week 2.

So these are worthless
Guess I can save paper by not printing these every week for the game

Back