• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ATTENTION: Two options for online viewing...

Everyone got something working? KPAX is working for me (video and sound) and BigSkyTv only has video.

I could only get KPAX for video, no audio, on my laptop. However, all works on my son's laptop. So, I am now good. It bothers me that I cannot get it to work on mine though.

Is Big Suck a pay site now? That is all I get. I ain't paying for it unless I know it works. I have been down that route before.

Just got Big Sky up and it is a little behind KPAX however the picture is clear as a bell vs a lousy picture from KPAX. There is no sound on Big Sky though.

Now I have to say that I have moved the MSU game into the box below the Griz game on Big Sky and that is kind of neat. I could in theory watch 4 games at once and the pictures are clear.

The only thing that frustrates me on Big Sky now is the the Cat game has audio and Grizzly game does not. Go figure.

I couldn't get Big Sky audio but did get video. I, however, switched to KPAX and got both (video & audio) 10 minutes into the game.

From someone outside Montana thanks for this thread. I really enjoyed the win.

I had them both on (dual screens). I got to listen to the game on KPAX and then watch the replay without sound on BigSkyTV. Hopefully, the next BigSkyTV viewing will have sound.

I mentioned in another thread that I watched it at gogriz.com.
I didnt see it listed in this sticky. Figured it was worth a line.

and again(from another thread)... 'just clicked on watch, no registering for anything'

DuCharme said:

and again(from another thread)... 'just clicked on watch, no registering for anything'

Thanks DuCharme! However, I think the link on gogriz is the same as the link on KPAX and grizcentral.

DuCharme said:

http://www.gogriz.com/allaccess/

I tried it last week too. However, the "Live Events" had the game grayed out for me like it is right now. I could not get it to work. Hopefully, come game time, there will be plenty of options.

:thumb:

Latest posts

Back