• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"Big Sky Figures to Remember" - Skyline Sports

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Listen up, youngblood. My generation didn’t inherit the greatest prosperity in US history, buy homes for 30k, join a union, and retire early with full pensions before ruining said prosperity for younger generations to have to navigate the unknown waters of Twitter and the like. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to IHOP for the senior discount because it makes me feel like I’ve earned something and the syrup washes away the guilt. I was given everything and I’ve spent the last 40 years ensuring that nobody after me gets anything so I can pretend the first part of this sentence isn’t true.

While the world may be passing KEM up...

The Silent Generation and the Baby Boomers, upon their death, will transfer an estimated $30 to $68 trillion to adult children. This will be the largest wealth transfer in the history of mankind. What will GEN X and Millennials do with all this money?
That ain’t gonna happen if the Dems stay in control. They broke Maunchin so they now have a green light for all their green new deal ideas. The only way to accomplish any of that is through taxes and if you read about their proposed estate taxes, loss of portability, etc., that’s its exactly how they are going to try to accomplish it. Their policies will waddle away the wealth of the baby boomers. The amount they have left to pass on to their children will be fractions of what it used to be. Fucking libtards ruining America with one bad idea after another.

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Listen up, youngblood. My generation didn’t inherit the greatest prosperity in US history, buy homes for 30k, join a union, and retire early with full pensions before ruining said prosperity for younger generations to have to navigate the unknown waters of Twitter and the like. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to IHOP for the senior discount because it makes me feel like I’ve earned something and the syrup washes away the guilt. I was given everything and I’ve spent the last 40 years ensuring that nobody after me gets anything so I can pretend the first part of this sentence isn’t true.

The Silent Generation and the Baby Boomers, upon their death, will transfer an estimated $30 to $68 trillion to adult children. This will be the largest wealth transfer in the history of mankind. What will GEN X and Millennials do with all this money?

Haha! The Most Selfish Generation, as it’s widely known, will almost certainly spend all of it on useless shit before they die. They’re not leaving anything behind for millennials.

MooUBaby said:
SoldierGriz said:

That ain’t gonna happen if the Dems stay in control. They broke Maunchin so they now have a green light for all their green new deal ideas. The only way to accomplish any of that is through taxes and if you read about their proposed estate taxes, loss of portability, etc., that’s its exactly how they are going to try to accomplish it. Their policies will waddle away the wealth of the baby boomers. The amount they have left to pass on to their children will be fractions of what it used to be. f###[#] libtards ruining America with one bad idea after another.

Politics!! Boooo You moooU!!!

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

Haha! The Most Selfish Generation, as it’s widely known, will almost certainly spend all of it on useless shit before they die. They’re not leaving anything behind for millennials.

Well - I better get mine. I am entitled to my share, that's for sure. :D

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Well - I better get mine. I am entitled to my share, that's for sure. :D

That’s the spirit. Keep your head up, make good decisions, aaaaannnnd it’s gone.

Back to the topic, every time I click on the tweet, it takes me to some article about what was in the tweet. What’s up with that? I don’t have a twitter account and refuse to log into twitter, but they just take me to the article? It’s really pissing me off how everything works correctly so I have nothing to complain about to make me feel like a badass for being technologically illiterate. Would a new mouse ball solve this issue?

giphy.gif

R.36636c4587c8000692f7835424fa6d2e

R.c823186fa3adddb256a80c01ed8f537a

CDAGRIZ said:
Back to the topic, every time I click on the tweet, it takes me to some article about what was in the tweet. What’s up with that? I don’t have a twitter account and refuse to log into twitter, but they just take me to the article? It’s really pissing me off how everything works correctly so I have nothing to complain about to make me feel like a badass for being technologically illiterate. Would a new mouse ball solve this issue?

giphy.gif

R.36636c4587c8000692f7835424fa6d2e

R.c823186fa3adddb256a80c01ed8f537a

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back