• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat Twitter Meltdown

uofmman1122 said:
Allezchat said:
Honestly I loved this. I haven't seen anyone find this anything other than funny. I seem to remember heaters being borrowed by another team in the playoffs, but don't remember if it was a um or MSU playoff game.
Yeah, it happens all the time, apparently.

But the jokes here write themselves. :lol: :cry:

Yeah they do.

Those benches guarantee that the team sitting on then gives up 55 points. How ironic is that?

wbtfg said:
ordigger said:
He needs to ban more. Be glad I’m not a moderator, I’d clean house per by the book rules. Very few of you would be left although you seem to be a good poster.

I try to be, but I got the ban hammer for an ill placed emoji. Talk about sensitive....

Uh, that’s not why you were band. You got two free warnings and got popped on the third. You’re a good poster but you deserved the band. Take it like a man.

EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:
I try to be, but I got the ban hammer for an ill placed emoji. Talk about sensitive....

Uh, that’s not why you were band. You got two free warnings and got popped on the third. You’re a good poster but you deserved the band. Take it like a man.

How would you know why he got banned? You’re not a moderator.

ordigger said:
EverettGriz said:

Uh, because I can read. You can know too if you want to dig up the thread. I don’t care enough to.

EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:

That's news to me.

wbtfg said:
EverettGriz said:

That's news to me.

Perhaps that “reading” part is the issue?

The mod warned bubs to tone it down, and not to challenge him. You did, and he warned you. You posted a smart ass emoji and got band. Man up, just own it, and earn some respect

EverettGriz said:
ordigger said:

Uh, because I can read. You can know too if you want to dig up the thread. I don’t care enough to.

Thx for clarifying. You really don’t know. Just assuming. Two know, the mod and him.

Griz2k said:
Curious how this came about?

William and Mary asked shools in the area if they could rent some sideline warming equipment for the game. Montana said sure. :thumb:

Nothing original about that shit program. Enjoy our hand me downs like you always have, copy cats.

Latest posts

Back