• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcats DC suspended

hm.grwn.grizfan

DONOR
Garza out for Weber due to a suspension? Weird

https://twitter.com/shaunrainey/status/1597285875393925121?s=46&t=B9M3gUS5PIPHzXWCSkdp-A

Typical Coach Sixx. Won't share anything with the media. Why does he always act so smug and arrogant?

CDAGRIZ said:
Typical Coach Sixx. Won't share anything with the media. Why does he always act so smug and arrogant?

Terrific question. He should study a BH press conference on how to be more forthcoming with the media.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Terrific question. He should study a BH press conference on how to be more forthcoming with the media.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post of the year candidate! :clap:

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Exactly. Sixx is such a whiny baby. He always acts like he doesn't owe the media anything.

This guy has got an ugly history of DUI's in his past. Maybe he got another one???? Definitely not ideal to lose your DC for a playoff game.

Griz til I die said:
This guy has got an ugly history of DUI's in his past. Maybe he got another one???? Definitely not ideal to lose your DC for a playoff game.
I'd like to meet a guy who had a positive history of DUI's, not no history like most people but an actual positive history. Like the cops found him, he was hammered, drove into a ditch but delivered a baby before passing out, while waiting for a tow.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SaskGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
I'd like to meet a guy who had a positive history of DUI's, not no history like most people but an actual positive history. Like the cops found him, he was hammered, drove into a ditch but delivered a baby before passing out, while waiting for a tow.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta give Coach Vigen credit, suspending his DC before an important playoff game. Sounds like a principled coach. I don't think many coaches would do that

indian-outlaw said:
Gotta give Coach Vigen credit, suspending his DC before an important playoff game. Sounds like a principled coach. I don't think many coaches would do that

If the cats have done one thing well, it’s hire head coaches that will shut shit down. Up until 2007 that place was a shitshow. Ash stopped that and Montana as a whole is better for it.

This thread has the chance to get ugly...I hope (collectively) we're better than that.

indian-outlaw said:

Either that or what the guy did was really really ugly.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
indian-outlaw said:

Either that or what the guy did was really really ugly.
No matter what it was he wouldn't have to suspend him.

Back