• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bradford...

MikeyGriz said:
mtgrizrule said:
Why wait on the official announcement?
MSU quickly announces their additions, changes, etc.

As soon as their legal status has been adjudicated!

So, MSU is quicker at this too?
Honestly, I don't understand, why does Griz football wait so long to officially announce everything? This is ridiculous.

mtgrizrule said:
MikeyGriz said:
As soon as their legal status has been adjudicated!

Honestly, I don't understand, why does Griz football wait so long to officially announce everything? This is ridiculous.
I'd like to hear the changes as soon as possible, too, but what does it matter as long as the players and potential recruits know?

Like what's the difference practically speaking in announcing Bradford (or whomever) is DC today vs. in a month from now?

Not trying to say what they're doing is the right way or anything, but aside from satisfying our curiosity, it doesn't seem like it makes any difference. :?

uofmman1122 said:
mtgrizrule said:
I'd like to hear the changes as soon as possible, too, but what does it matter as long as the players and potential recruits know?

Like what's the difference practically speaking in announcing Bradford (or whomever) is DC today vs. in a month from now?

Not trying to say what they're doing is the right way or anything, but aside from satisfying our curiosity, it doesn't seem like it makes any difference. :?

images

uofmman1122 said:
mtgrizrule said:

Many people in Griz Nation love to “know” things and not “be able to” say more. It makes them feel important. When they feel like they don’t know things that other people might know, it makes the former people anxious.

PS: I’m the Jon Snow of knowing things.

CDAGRIZ said:
uofmman1122 said:

Many people in Griz Nation love to “know” things and not “be able to” say more. It makes them feel important. When they feel like they don’t know things that other people might know, it makes the former people anxious.

PS: I’m the Jon Snow of knowing things.

ill-have-you-103eog.jpg

I wish so much that I could tell you what I know. But alas, I cannot. Someday, maybe, but not today. My life is hard.

alabamagrizzly said:
uofmman1122 said:

images

Call J.G. Wentworth? 877-cash-now.

Back