• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"Caitlyn Jenner says she opposes transgender girls competing in girls’ sports"

I’ve also served in the Marine Corps and lived abroad. Maybe it’s you, tourist, who has spent too much time indoctrinated in American politics?

Looks like you are taking this personally. Rational discussion is beyond your ability. Here's a brain teaser for ya: What do they call the lowest ranked member of his law school class?

Thank you for your service, Gomer. Glad you laughed your ass off.
The Feds don't dictate state laws, neither do NGOs like the NCAA. Read the Idaho State Journal article mentioned above. I was trying to educate you and others, but, f*ck it, I'm done.

Oh, the answer to my question is: an Attorney, assuming you really did pass the Bar Exam. :roll:

You could always pro bono your time defending the law, and thus Griz football, y'know.

tourist said:
Looks like you are taking this personally. Rational discussion is beyond your ability. Here's a brain teaser for ya: What do they call the lowest ranked member of his law school class?

Thank you for your service, Gomer. Glad you laughed your ass off.
The Feds don't dictate state laws, neither do NGOs like the NCAA. Read the Idaho State Journal article mentioned above. I was trying to educate you and others, but, f*ck it, I'm done.

Oh, the answer to my question is: an Attorney, assuming you really did pass the Bar Exam. :roll:

You’re projecting, my friend.

tourist said:
I don't know you, and, obviously NOT my friend. See ya.

Well, man, I just care a lot more about Griz football than I do my preferred political party scoring some imagined points. Have fun with your obsession with politics. I’ll be over here hoping the Griz don’t get punished too severely because of folks like you.

blackfoot griz said:
What ever happened to the "science" of X and Y chromosomes?

While I’d rather transgender women not compete against natural women, I don’t see it as prevalent issue in Montana. I definitely don’t think it’s worth the risk of the griz and cats losing the ability to host playoff games

EverettGriz said:
Best Governor Montana has ever had for business, economics, jobs, and government efficiency.

Well, he certainly body slammed this issue..... :coffee:

Damn shame, too, because I was really looking forward to a semifinal under the lights in WaGriz.

Gianforte has never body slammed anybody.

Buttegrizzle said:
This is Qanon level idiocy at its best. Rep Fuller has an IQ of maybe 61, and cooks up this crazy crap like it’s an actual issue of importance, and the rest of the GOP jumped on board. Gov Bodyslam just signed away post season football for UM and (hey, it could happen) MSU. That’s a high price to pay to be smugly sure a T-girl doesn’t win the 100 m at the Shitsville Jr High track meet. Good for business? Not exactly.

Gianforte has never body slammed anybody.

Griz til I die said:
PlayerRep said:
I thought some people were arguing that there aren't any transgenders playing sports in MT, i.e. the solution looking for a problem.

Best Governor Montana has ever had for business, economics, jobs, and government efficiency.
But yet he signs this bill that could potentially hurt Bozeman and Missoula’s economies and businesses? Gotcha!

I'm sue he knows that it won't.

tourist said:
Boscoe, you've lived in Missoula's left wing shit too long. Try reading the U.S. Constitution. The Feds have defined powers, period. All else belongs to the States. This is a Montana issue.
There is an article in the Idaho State Journal about the TWO women ISU athletes supporting Idaho's ban on transgendered females competing against the real biological thing. It has a Montana connection, that being Eastwood. The link is lengthy, so I hope I transcribe it right:

Did not work. Try Idaho State Journal, May 27, 2020, 'Two ISU Athletes File Motion in Support of Idahos Transgender..' I'm using a smart phone, not a computer, and I won't try again. Six line address, CHRIST!!!

I think it's funny that you think that MT will not get playoff games.

Boscoe said:
tourist said:
Boscoe, you've lived in Missoula's left wing shit too long. Try reading the U.S. Constitution. The Feds have defined powers, period. All else belongs to the States. This is a Montana issue.
There is an article in the Idaho State Journal about the TWO women ISU athletes supporting Idaho's ban on transgendered females competing against the real biological thing. It has a Montana connection, that being Eastwood. The link is lengthy, so I hope I transcribe it right:

Did not work. Try Idaho State Journal, May 27, 2020. I'm using a smart phone, not a computer, and I won't try again. Six line address, CHRIST!!!

Lmao. I’m an attorney, I’ve read the constitution. I’m just not one one of you polarized folks who let’s politics dominate my every thought. But I do care about griz football.

What does the Constitution say? I'm curious.

PlayerRep said:
Boscoe said:
Lmao. I’m an attorney, I’ve read the constitution. I’m just not one one of you polarized folks who let’s politics dominate my every thought. But I do care about griz football.

Something about taxing and spending, right? ;) although that may not be the issue with an organization such as the NCAA. The schools and conferences are free to find another organization to facilitate competition. And like I said, I don’t necessarily agree with transgender women competing with biological women. I think the issue needs more research. But, I don’t think this is worth the potential repercussions. I don’t think it is worth risking FCS playoff football in Montana.

PlayerRep said:
tourist said:

Did not work. Try Idaho State Journal, May 27, 2020, 'Two ISU Athletes File Motion in Support of Idahos Transgender..' I'm using a smart phone, not a computer, and I won't try again. Six line address, CHRIST!!!

I have, obviously, NOT expressed myself well. I expect a long and productive playoff run, ending(hopefully)with a NC(despite the NCAA***f*ck them***!!!

Boscoe said:
PlayerRep said:

Something about taxing and spending, right? ;) although that may not be the issue with an organization such as the NCAA. The schools and conferences are free to find another organization to facilitate competition. And like I said, I don’t necessarily agree with transgender women competing with biological women. I think the issue needs more research. But, I don’t think this is worth the potential repercussions. I don’t think it is worth risking FCS playoff football in Montana.

Tasing and spending? I don't understand how that is relevant. Please explain more. Thx.

PlayerRep said:
tourist said:

Honestly, I hope you’re right.

PlayerRep said:
Boscoe said:

Tasing and spending? I don't understand how that is relevant. Please explain more. Thx.

Well, Title ix was enacted pursuant to the spending clause. Like I said, that doesn’t necessarily pertain to an organization such as the NCAA, who can make their own rules and enforce them accordingly. But could potentially be used to withhold other funds.

But I do hope the federal government refrains from tasing anyone ;)

No more Schweitzer or Bullock to block bills. Yet, you keep pissin' and moanin' about not getting YOUR work done. :roll:

tourist said:
No more Schweitzer or Bullock to block bills. Yet, you keep pissin' and moanin' about not getting YOUR work done. :roll:

I truly have no idea what you’re trying to say here.

blackfoot griz said:
What ever happened to the "science" of X and Y chromosomes?

Whatever happened to predictability?
The milkman. The paperboy. Evening TV.

It’s a rare condition, this day and age, to read any good news on the newspaper page. Love and tradition of the grand design, some people say is even harder to find.

Step by step, dae dae by day. A fresh start over. A different hand to play. The deeper we fall, the stronger we stay. And we'll make it better, the second time around.

Back