• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can someone explain to me...

fanofzoo said:
BigSkyBears said:
fanofzoo said:
grizpsych said:
...why Idaho absolutely sucks this year? I get that they don't have a good QB. But there team is bad in all aspects of football. Did a bunch of players leave after last season? I would ask their fans, but there is no way I'm paying for access to their board.

Very simply.....their the spuds.
*they’re, not their

It's why I married an English teacher, where was she when it mattered the most.
Don't mind him. When you're one of three UNC fans, and you have a dead message board that Chris only provided out of the goodness of his heart, you gotta try and get attention somewhere.

Silenoz said:
fanofzoo said:
BigSkyBears said:
fanofzoo said:
Very simply.....their the spuds.
*they’re, not their

It's why I married an English teacher, where was she when it mattered the most.
Don't mind him. When you're one of three UNC fans, and you have a dead message board that Chris only provided out of the goodness of his heart, you gotta try and get attention somewhere.

NCU'S message board sucks, too?

CDAGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:
After dominating the FCS to the tune of zero national titles they decided to move up and play their natural rivals in the Sun Belt conference. Troy State and Sri Lanka being two of their regular opponents.
:lol:
In all seriousness, none of you new bandwagon fans remember, but Idaho used to be our real rival back when we had the real original colors in the Old Dornblaser days before any of you were born. Frankfurters were a nickel at the concessions stand, and the winner of the 50/50 drawing got to return the first punt of the 3d quarter. My Uncle Randy subbed in at nosetackle from the third row one game and got a few TFLs before anyone noticed.

:lol: Nice work men!

PlayerRep said:
Could the conference trade Idaho for a better team like Adams St or Utah Valley St? Do they play football?

Utah Valley University does not play football. Despite having conversations about possibly adding the sport there is no real effort to do so in the foreseeable future.

WILDCATFAN said:
PlayerRep said:
Could the conference trade Idaho for a better team like Adams St or Utah Valley St? Do they play football?

Utah Valley University does not play football. Despite having conversations about possibly adding the sport there is no real effort to do so in the foreseeable future.

What about BYU/Idaho in Rexburg??? 20,000 students enrolled. Didn't they start up a Football Program? Or was it Fooseball :?:

Kabooom said:
WILDCATFAN said:
PlayerRep said:
What about BYU/Idaho in Rexburg??? 20,000 students enrolled. Didn't they start up a Football Program? Or was it Fooseball :?:
Before they went four-year as, basically, a branch campus for BYU, "Ricks College" was a powerhouse in junior college football. Now, as I understand it, they do not take part in any intercollegiate athletics -- just intramural/club sports on campus. Too bad. As I recall, a fair number of Ricks/BYU-I alumni ended up in the NFL.

CDAGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:
After dominating the FCS to the tune of zero national titles they decided to move up and play their natural rivals in the Sun Belt conference. Troy State and Sri Lanka being two of their regular opponents.
In all seriousness, none of you new bandwagon fans remember, but Idaho used to be our real rival back when we had the real original colors in the Old Dornblaser days before any of you were born. Frankfurters were a nickel at the concessions stand, and the winner of the 50/50 drawing got to return the first punt of the 3d quarter. My Uncle Randy subbed in at nosetackle from the third row one game and got a few TFLs before anyone noticed.

CDA, was Jeannette Rankin in any of your classes? Asking for a friend.

blackfoot griz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:

CDA, was Jeannette Rankin in any of your classes? Asking for a friend.

:lol: :lol:
Actually, yes. It was "How to Dominate: 301". It was the only class offered at the time. Holistic learning.

Back