• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Carson Wince

This is different.
From several sources:
Indianapolis Colts QB Carson Wentz has sprains to both his ankles, Frank Reich says
On Sunday it was thought Wentz had injured only his right ankle.
Jacob Eason would start against the Titans if Wentz is inactive. Eason threw an interception on his second pass attempt after entering the game in Sunday's 27-24 loss to the Los Angeles Rams.

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:
Color me shocked....

Or you can follow all the quaterbacks in the NFL right now who played for Montana state..... Wait, there isn't any. .... Smfh.😂😂

No, there isn’t any. Not sure what that has to do with what I said but you are correct. No MSU qb’s in the nfl. :?

ilovethecats said:
Cowboys84 said:
Or you can follow all the quaterbacks in the NFL right now who played for Montana state..... Wait, there isn't any. .... Smfh.😂😂

No, there isn’t any. Not sure what that has to do with what I said but you are correct. No MSU qb’s in the nfl. :?

To be fair to the Bobcats, their last quarterback has to be pushing 35-40 by now.

ilovethecats said:
Cowboys84 said:

I don't get your interest in Wentz one way or another considering msu and ndsu never played during his time at ndsu...

Like grizpsych asked why should people over here care about him?

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:

I don't get your interest in Wentz one way or another considering msu and ndsu never played during his time at ndsu...

And…why are you here, again?

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:

I use the term "care" loosely.

Are you suggesting I can only "care" about NFL players that played for the Cats or NDSU? That seems wild to me.

I don't "care" about Wentz one way or another. I think when healthy, he has shown to be a pretty good quarterback. He's also, always hurt. This isn't a knock on him, it's just facts. Think he's played what, one full season in the NFL? Two maybe?

So, when the topic of the thread is "Carson Wince", in which the main focus of the topic is Carson Wentz, and talking about Carson Wentz always leads to the discussion of him getting hurt often; which is valid......and I proclaim that is shocking; I'm not sure exactly which part of that you have a problem with.

Seems to me if you don't care about Wentz, and you have an issue with other people "caring" about Wentz, you'd probably be better off just skipping the threads with his name in the title? :eek:

ilovethecats said:
Cowboys84 said:

Are you suggesting I can only "care" about NFL players that played for the Cats or NDSU? That seems wild to me.

I don't "care" about Wentz one way or another. I think when healthy, he has shown to be a pretty good quarterback. He's also, always hurt. This isn't a knock on him, it's just facts. Think he's played what, one full season in the NFL? Two maybe?

So, when the topic of the thread is "Carson Wince", in which the main focus of the topic is Carson Wentz, and talking about Carson Wentz always leads to the discussion of him getting hurt often; which is valid......and I proclaim that is shocking; I'm not sure exactly which part of that you have a problem with.

Seems to me if you don't care about Wentz, and you have an issue with other people "caring" about Wentz, you'd probably be better off just skipping the threads with his name in the title? :eek:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bigskyconf.com/news/2020/9/8/football-15-bigskyfb-alum-included-on-53-man-nfl-rosters.aspx&ved=2ahUKEwjL3LHzspDzAhVIaM0KHegSAOoQFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3YyNQKfwi20aVhx9gjxhZF&cshid=1632238735054

Nope, just the opposite...

here's a list of current big sky players on NFL rosters, other than Cooper kupp, and Alex Singleton I don't remember numerous threads being started about any of these players.
a guy who played Montana one or maybe two times and that was 5-6 years ago.. .. that people over here still seem to care so much about

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bigskyconf.com/news/2020/9/8/football-15-bigskyfb-alum-included-on-53-man-nfl-rosters.aspx&ved=2ahUKEwjL3LHzspDzAhVIaM0KHegSAOoQFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3YyNQKfwi20aVhx9gjxhZF&cshid=1632238735054

here's a list of current big sky players on NFL rosters, other than Cooper kupp, and Alex Singleton I don't remember numerous threads being started about any of these players.
a guy who played Montana one or maybe two times and that was 5-6 years ago.. .. that people over here still seem to care so much about
I still don't get what your point is? He was a very good FCS qb who was a high NFL draft pick. You act surprised that there is more talk about an NFL qb who was drafted 2nd after winning 5 National Championships than there is a linebacker who played in Canada before making the Eagles roster. I LOVE Singleton and think his story is awesome. I'm happy to start a thread about him if you'd like?

Again, I'd maintain that if a thread about Wentz on Egriz bothers you, you always have the option of not clicking the link to the thread, or not visiting Egriz.

Regardless, my point stands. You can color me shocked that Wentz got hurt again. Some guys just can't stay healthy. Happens all the time. The average length of an NFL season is barely more than 2 years; largely due to injuries of one kind or another. It's just the way it is. Some more injury prone than others. :?

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:

And…why are you here, again?

Back