• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

CDAGRIZ

Geddes

DONOR
...I think it may be time for your crack team of virtuosos to update your avatar for this upcoming playoff run. Unless they are superstitious, in which case I will kindly shut the fu*k up. Anyways, I hope you aren't injured...

Whew, I was worried this was an injury report (tongue-tied) or God forbid a transfer to another fan base. Don’t scare us like that.

I agree that it’s time for an avatar update unless it’s not in line with superstitions.

So now its ok to title threads like this for posters?

My mind was racing. Did CDA eat a bad burrito, did he buy it on the 405, did the boat go down at Long Beach? Did Mrs.CDA run him over in the garage while he was watching the game on the toaster oven? I spilled my f^%king scotch. Band this person. I don't care if they're right.

bgbigdog said:
So now its ok to title threads like this for posters?

My mind was racing. Did CDA eat a bad burrito, did he buy it on the 405, did the boat go down at Long Beach? Did Mrs.CDA run him over in the garage while he was watching the game on the toaster oven? I spilled my f^%king scotch. Band this person. I don't care if they're right.

After escaping the Maui fire, the So Cal hurricane, 15 years on the lam as an ‘alleged’ successful serial arsonist, as well as, a summer filled with eating room service from the Ramada, I’m thinking CDA is bulletproof.

Whew! Thought I was hurt. I’ll get the team on it ASAP. We’re not superstitious. We are just a little bit stitious, so it should be fine.

Did someone really say you can't use names in thread titles or are you clowns just doing your always non football related thinggy

Before anyone answers, if this is really true. I'm gonna guess it's the echo chamber douchebag Payton and his power trip censorship.

Tony Clifton said:
Did someone really say you can't use names in thread titles or are you clowns just doing your always non football related thinggy

Nothing to do with any Mod. You new here? Geez. Keep up.

Back