• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate to Texas Now?

As a fan of all things Montana football, this sucks. The rivalry is as hot now as it has been in my lifetime, largely due to choate and the success he’s had at turning around MSU and also due to UMs re-hiring of hauck. Im bummed, and really wanted Hauck to get a win vs Choate.

How exactly does a brand name power 5 university go from naming an analyst from Alabama (with coaching experience with another brand name) to Choate? If the Texas fanbase was mad about Stoops, they’ll really be mad when they see what they got themselves instead.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/alabamafootball/2021/01/another-alabama-staffer-set-to-join-steve-sarkisian-at-texas.html%3foutputType=amp

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I wonder if Gregorak will apply for the position?

seems like he would have a decent shot but what a mess that would be. Whoever takes over might be thankful for Covid.

Going to be fun watching the bobcat faithful's freaking out and all over whoever the new coach is after a loss against the Griz next fall. Choate left town as a Griz /Bobby slayer so the pressure to win that game for the new guy will be immense.

Griz Addict said:
Hoops watcher said:
Did you have to think real hard to come up with this masterpiece? :roll:
Must have been real hard waking up to reality on January 20th for ya. How was the Capitol?

This idea of poking fun or joking around is kinda the problem. We can all of course handle these silly comments. But that’s exactly what this comment is... silly. Especially on a football forum. Wish you the best.

This is so hilarious. I ran into town this morning to get some milk for breakfast and I happened to see the neighbor pulling out at the same time. He saw me trying to wave him down with a big shit-eating grin on my face and he gunned it away from me. :lol: He practically did a burn out in his own driveway trying to avoid me.

Just a week or so ago, I asked him how long before Choach bails. He said it won’t happen this year because all the good FBS HC jobs were already filled. His exact quote was Choach would not take a position choaching spot and Choach would only be a “head coach or bust.”

The neighbor said after the Boise interview that Choach tweeted #unfinished business and gave a big speech about how happy he was to still be in Bozeman. Ha!

And then he jumps ship without even telling his players/team. True colors showing.

If Ioane leaves also there will be real despair in kitty land. Big changes in a week from euphoria to dispair. What has changed? Maybe a big fallout from the last MILF Weekend!

garizzalies said:
This is so hilarious. I ran into town this morning to get some milk for breakfast and I happened to see the neighbor pulling out at the same time. He saw me trying to wave him down with a big shit-eating grin on my face and he gunned it away from me. :lol: He practically did a burn out in his own driveway trying to avoid me.

Just a week or so ago, I asked him how long before Choach bails. He said it won’t happen this year because all the good FBS HC jobs were already filled. His exact quote was Choach would not take a position choaching spot and Choach would only be a “head coach or bust.”

The neighbor said after the Boise interview that Choach tweeted #unfinished business and gave a big speech about how happy he was to still be in Bozeman. Ha!

And then he jumps ship without even telling his players/team. True colors showing.

Will the faithful now tear down the coach statue and claim him personna non grata who's name shall never be spoken?

garizzalies said:

Your comments are a testament to what a great job Choate did with the Bobcat program. He really got your attention! LOL

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

Your comments are a testament to what a great job Choate did with the Bobcat program. He really got your attention! LOL
What are you talking about? Great job at what? Leaving the Bubcats in a lurch?
Were any of my comments untrue?

Latest posts

Back